AUTOGRAPH PRICES AT C6 ! ! ! ! !

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew most of the prices at the NEC on sat, Jason confirmed most of them including Carrie, but its still a good idea, so at least everyone knows where they stand and what money to bring, and also I hope this kills the how much for Carrie and auto prices please debates, it can only be a good thing, Thanks SM, SMH salute you!

;):lol:

To Tenacious D : Well, we are not forced to come ! It is still our choice ! And with a free entry,

you can come only for two or three actors if you want, which you cannot do

so easily if you have to pay 80 or 100 £ for the entry only. Concerning the

actor, it is part of their job ! Do not forget that they don't win money when

they don't work.

Edited by lams9999

I knew most of the prices at the NEC on sat, Jason confirmed most of them including Carrie, but its still a good idea, so at least everyone knows where they stand and what money to bring, and also I hope this kills the how much for Carrie and auto prices please debates, it can only be a good thing, Thanks SM, SMH salute you!

;):lol:

i totally agree

to be honest i wouldnt have paid more than £30 for Carrie but that was my opinion there are people that would of paid loads for it but we dont need to debate peoples money situations lets discuss the good things about the guests

Showmasters have never done this before but maybe it might clear the forum of debates about price

• Showmasters Admin
To Tenacious D : Well, we are not forced to come ! It is still our choice ! And with a free entry,

so easily if you have to pay 80 or 100 £ for the entry only. Concerning the

they don't work.

Well said.

Thanks for the info SM.

• Showmasters Admin

Marina Sirtis----------------------------£15

Marina Sirtis £15?

What a cracking price, im glad I waited untill now to meet him thanks SM!

:lol:

BuFF do you know something about Marina I don't?????? :lol:;)

Marina Sirtis £15?

:lol:

Yes, I'm glad with this price for Marina and also for Walter Koenig !! ;)

I was expecting 20£ for him, great news then :lol:

I cant wait to go, who cares about the price, at the end if the day it is only money and I have decided that if you can afford it then spend it because Ive seen so many people who are ill and it makes me think to hell with it im gonna enjoy myself even if it costs a bit. I admit if you want to meet lots it does get expensive but that part and parcel of it. As it has been suggested just pick a few of your favourites to meet if money is a consideration. Ive been saving for this so that i have the money should i want anything and if i dont spend it all ill keep saving for the next event!!

Marina Sirtis £15?

:wub:

BuFF do you know something about Marina I don't?????? ;):unsure:

Not really mate, I always thought that she chardged about £20 for her auto.....

I know one bit of trivia, she was in a couple of pron films, before she was famous, in Up the Elephant and Round the Castle with Jim Davidson!

;);)

Marina Sirtis £15?

;)

I am pretty sure Marina is a she well she was the last 2 times I met her ;)

Hehehehehehehe

Well spotted Andy, I didnt even realise that I put that!!

:unsure::wub:

so easily if you have to pay 80 or 100 £ for the entry only.  Concerning the

they don't work.

Well yes they do get money.

When a film is shown on tv, dvd sold or a video. They get a little cheque in the post.

It's why Roy Schieder was a little peeved after the Jaws success. He was asked if he wanted to buy some shares or something in it. He declined thinking nothing would come of it and boom we all know what happened.

Also, I am now no longer intending to attend. Unless Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Emily Booth turn up.

I am simply putting forward the arguement of the little people. The silent majority getting bilked.

I was REALLY looking forward to this and now I don't want to, and it's all over what should be the most trivial thing in the world. Money, cash, cool, groats. The thin papery stuff.

It shouldn't bother me but it does, and to just accept it is ridiculous. (No I am not calling people ridiculous)

I only feel that if enough of us complain, whinge, whine, cry over spilt milk, something good may come of it.

Hope you all have a wonderful time, I'll be thinking of you all.

Seacrest OUT!

Edited by TenaciousD

• Showmasters Admin

Marina Sirtis £15?

;)

Hehehehehehehe

:unsure::wub:

BuFF - That's what I was getting at when I asked if you knew something I didn't. I highlighted the HIM.

Is this £15 or £20 for a photo , then signature , or just for the signature .

The last time I met Marina Sirtis she charged £5 for her autograph on my own item - and that was about 2/3 months ago ( inflation isn't that bad is it ? :unsure: )

Can someone from SM confirm that this is autograph only , or for the star's signed photo ? If this is for photo , could people possibly be charging less for signatures on personal items ?

The last time I met Marina Sirtis she charged £5 for her autograph on my own item - and that was about 2/3 months ago ( inflation isn't that bad is it ? :P )

Can someone from SM confirm that this is autograph only , or for the star's signed photo ? If this is for photo , could people possibly be charging less for signatures on personal items ?

Its for her signiture whether you have your own item signed or a SM photo!

Marina Sirtis £15?

;)

Hehehehehehehe

:P:lol:

BuFF - That's what I was getting at when I asked if you knew something I didn't. I highlighted the HIM.

Hehehehehehehe

Sorry matey!

No unless she went to the same place the Nadia from BB did??

;);)

• Showmasters Admin

The last time I met Marina Sirtis she charged £5 for her autograph on my own item - and that was about 2/3 months ago ( inflation isn't that bad is it ? :P )

At all the SM events it has always been that the price is per auto and you get a free photo with every auto bought. If you have an item auto'd it's still £15 you just get a free (non-auto'd) photo too.

• Showmasters Admin

Marina Sirtis £15?

;)

Hehehehehehehe

:P:lol:

Hehehehehehehe

Sorry matey!

No unless she went to the same place the Nadia from BB did??

;);)

Not worth thinking about that.

I've seen some pics of her from those "Dodgy" films. Nice....assets ;)

Tenacious D, I really don't get what your whining about, look at this way for a minute.

Imagine you were a movie bod or just some random person off the street, asked to go to America. That is fly over there, stay in a hotel, sign loads of autographs, pose for piccies.

You telling me you wouldn't want your flight/accommodation/food/drink, not to mention doing job, to be fully paid for???? I think this is a reasonable request from a guest, I'd be the same myself.

It costs a heck of a lot of money to fly these guests over and pay for their accommodation. The money has to come from somewhere and it don't grow on trees (sadly). I think your whining over nothing. If you really don't want to pay that amount, then the solution is simple, either put up or shut up - to put it bluntly.

Or alternatively budget.

Collectormania prides itself on not having an entrance fee, which is one of the reasons why I like it so much. Earlier this year I went to another event (which was the biggest pants, I've ever had to endure), and they charged an extortionate amount of money, just to get in, nevermind the costs on top of that for autographs.

I suggest you look around properly and work things out for yourself. Because I'm confident you will find that at Collectormania you are getting the best deal ever!!!!!

This is my opinion, I'm entitled to it.

Vamps

xXxXx

It is £15 or £20 PER autograph.

Pictures are free BUT are at the guests discretion.

You do or did get a free (non-signed) picture of each guest for every autograph that you pay for.

Showmasters provide pictures for yuo to have signed.

For example I want Karl Urbans autograph, but I have nothing as such for him to sign. I pay my £20 to Showmasters and they let me choose one picturefrom a selection to have signed.

At the bottom of this board, there is a full FAQ's have a look there for more info. There is stacks of it, all very useful to know.