• Dean
    • Justin Finch Fletchly
    • Hagrid
    • Fich
    • Remus
    • Snape
    • It's a legend not a person
    • Any other person who I haven't mentioned

actually, i'd like it to be malfoy i think... i'm working on the theory of half-blood being less than pure in familial terms - i.e. not purely gryffindor or slytherin or ravenclaw, for example. malfoy's evil, but he's intelligent - and he's also brave enough to attack harry in front of professor moody, or even while moody's in the school - surely his father could have advised him to avoid someone who can see through invisibility cloaks??

but who do i think?? damn near anyone... depends on what the term 'half-blood' turns out to mean.... :D too many possibilities!!

I think that it might be Seamus!! Because of the line he says in the first book!!

"dads a muggle, mams a witch, bit of a shock when he found out" .... (somthing like that lol!

It might have been a clue or sumthing.... i mean there are clues in each book isnt there ;) so yer lol!!

And i hope it is, coz then devon (if he is still playing seamus then) will be seen more lol!!! hehehehehe

i tink it might be dudley cos he always seems to be spoilt by his dad and mum so maybe his mum had a secret afair wirth harrys dad :firedevil:

That is actually quite a good thought!!! well done !! lol

This is hayley by the way!!!! not Kayla :firedevil:

Edited by rain

I did put Remus to start with, but now I'm thinking it is unlikely, because Jo said that books 2 and 6 are closely linked, and I think that if it is a person, he would most likely be in book 2. I think it is more likely tho that the Prince will be a new character that was originally meant for book2 but got left out.

Amanda

hagrid!

i havew several reaosns fo thinking this. but to be honest i have thought it was him from the start....he was my first guess before i even thought about it and im still with him.

im open to suggestions that might change my mind though.

• Showmasters Admin

The half blood could refer to species rather than wizarding family, so it could be someone from a pure blood wizard family but who isn't all human (part giant or werewolf ;) ). It would be great if it was Reamus, but I'm sticking with Krum for the moment. I just think it's too odd for a coincidence that his name keeps being brought up even though he is only in Goblet of Fire. It's as though someone is just reminding us that he exists!

Andrea

I think its someone we have not met previously.... (oohh don't I sound intelligent, lol).

I don't come in here often, (don't want to lower the tone).But I love HP, I read OOTF in 3 days!!!! but then I do read on average 3 books a week normally, I love reading. Which is why i'm a smart ass!!!!!!!

OHHH btw

My sister (merry's missus) thinks its Neville...

She reakons he is mosy unlikely person, so therefore it must be him.

Because we don't anything about his background other than his parents being sent to St Mugo's, but is still a main character. He ain't really had a big part in the plot so far, so is now his time??????

Edited by BEX (PSP)

Well I think it has to be someone mentioned in COS. I dont think she ever said the reason why she didnt choose THBP as the title for COS was cos she took that person out :D So I think its Hagrid! Dont know why! Just seems like it should be! :lol: