Day out at Alton Towers

vamps!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allo :firedevil:

cripes - it IS morning already!!!!

Just thought I'd catch up n see what you reprebates got up too over the weekend.

Sound like a load of fun!!! :firedevil:

I spent it hitting people with rubber swords, drinking lots of pimms n Gin and generally getting wasted until after 4am :firedevil:

anyways - MK amusement arcade...... Alton Towers...... Disneyland next????????

Laters,

Stef

Yup,

DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY !!!!!!!!!

spinning tea cups, rockets to the moon, x-wings, mickey, donald and GOOOOOOOOFEY - he ROCKS - got my picture taken with him last year :firedevil:

Yup,

DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY !!!!!!!!!

spinning tea cups, rockets to the moon, x-wings, mickey, donald and GOOOOOOOOFEY - he ROCKS - got my picture taken with him last year :D

wow! yeah! i was gonna make matt take me there for my 21st, but i think ill jus have a big party in MK instead!!!

Watched Mark, James, Tess's Uncle and Matt have a water fight

My uncle? :D

I had a great day,though i got drowned on the flume!destroyed my cd player,camera etc...i should have left them behiend!

you obviously don't realise how angry i am and how angry i would be if i dont get it back

almost any other jacket and i wouldn't care but not that top :D

She's a thieving scumbag , get used to it.

:huh:

• Showmasters Admin
Yup,

spinning tea cups, rockets to the moon, x-wings, mickey, donald and GOOOOOOOOFEY - he ROCKS - got my picture taken with him last year :D

I threw up on Goofy in EuroDisney about 5 years ago.

Just thought I'd share that with you!

Andrea

Yup,

spinning tea cups, rockets to the moon, x-wings, mickey, donald and GOOOOOOOOFEY - he ROCKS - got my picture taken with him last year  :D

Andrea

thanks for that Andrea..lool

you obviously don't realise how angry i am and how angry i would be if i dont get it back

almost any other jacket and i wouldn't care but not that top :rolleyes:

She's a thieving scumbag , get used to it.

:P

you have the opportunity to redeem yourself.make sure you use it.

Yup,

spinning tea cups, rockets to the moon, x-wings, mickey, donald and GOOOOOOOOFEY - he ROCKS - got my picture taken with him last year  :D

Andrea

Haha!!!!!!! stupid goofy ;)

We should so have a forum trip to eurodisney or something...

Tell you what,

I'll go on a reccy in say, hmmmm, about a week and see if it's ready to deal with the Forum Loons. :blink:

Poor old Micky would end up with a peircing in his ear, Goofy would end up with a spiky rubber collar, and god only knows what would happen to that poor poor defencless minnie (muhahaha) :lol:

I'll take a webcam and set up a Forum Virtual visit for starters should I?

Stef

• Showmasters Admin
Yup,

spinning tea cups, rockets to the moon, x-wings, mickey, donald and GOOOOOOOOFEY - he ROCKS - got my picture taken with him last year  :lol:

Andrea

Haha!!!!!!! stupid goofy :huh:

If enough people wanted to do that, and could afford it, then I would organise it! Not that I like Disney or anything! Lol! ;)

Mark :o

Yup,

Andrea

Haha!!!!!!! stupid goofy ;)

If enough people wanted to do that, and could afford it, then I would organise it! Not that I like Disney or anything! Lol! ;)

Mark :P

cool :D im up for that...havnt been for years!

I was planning to go to EuroDisney in a couple of weeks time with the kids. Then I remembered my passport is still in my old name, Bladerunners ran out last year and on top of that I have to get the kids one each as well. What a b'stard, there is no way I can get them all in time.

Why on earth do kids have to have their own passport when they change lookswise so quickly, total waste of time and money if you ask me.

Anyways on a better note.........

I'M GOING BACK TO ALTON TOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so cannot bloody wait!!!!!!!!!!