People going to C6 in costume

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um wait......no! Competitions! I feel there should be one because they are cool and like adds the whole sence of... togetherness!

by the way i love Jena Malone! she is THE cool! i think i'd sell my body for her to come to C6.. *prays*

Cool, will you have a "H" on your forehead too?!

Yep, a nice shiny one! I found this great Holofoil stuff the other day to use for it!

i was gonna do a cryton but there weren't enough days!!

Woah, that would have been adventurous!

Hey who said they are going as armour Merry? I went is Pippin in his armour at C5 though I was wearing boots not bare feet lol.

smaug! i saw you last time! i was dressed as non-armour pippin. in fact i think i have a random photo of you somewhere *digs out photo* yeah, it was by sala and laurence's queue-type area! it was such amazing chainmail, i must say.

My holovirus Rimmer costume is coming on a treat, the only problem is I don't know when I'm going to get the chance to wear it as I'm doing this Quidditch thing for C6. Oh well I'm sure I'll get the chance soon!

wow, that sounds amazing rickman101! you HAVE to go as holovirus rimmer, complete with flibble and all :P (and remember - the army boots are vital!).

well, i'm not telling anyone what my costume is either, but i know i'm most definitely going to stand out! i know that i'm either going to mightly impress people or scare them witless :lol: well, it'll be fun maing it anyway! i got the material for the main bit of the costume, but i don't have the heart to cut it! *whimpers* it's such purdiful material...

and i can't wait to see everyone else's costumes :unsure:

Well I can be seen at C6 as Rogue (again! I did her at C5 too but this time it's with the X-Men group :P ) Probably Storm now I screwed up my Blink costume (don't look anything like her but she's my fav X-woman *g*) and Xena to naurarwen_fangorn's Callisto.

LOL, yeah! I've got my boot's sorted, they're genuine army boots that I used when I was on my university air squadron!

I've already got a Mr Flibble but he's a bit old now so I'll probably make a new one (this time that isn't sewn together with orange thread!)

I really wan't to wear it a C6!!!

LOL, yeah! I've got my boot's sorted, they're genuine army boots that I used when I was on my university air squadron!

I've already got a Mr Flibble but he's a bit old now so I'll probably make a new one (this time that isn't sewn together with orange thread!)

I really wan't to wear it a C6!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeooooo you should! in fact, i order you to go as rimmer! plus i want to see your mr flibble! :rolleyes:

My holovirus Rimmer costume is coming on a treat, the only problem is I don't know when I'm going to get the chance to wear it as I'm doing this Quidditch thing for C6. Oh well I'm sure I'll get the chance soon!

Holovirus Rimmer, fantastic! I would never have thought of that and can't wait to see it!

You guys seem to be getting along well with your costumes, by comparison I feel like I have been banging my head against a brick wall :rolleyes: however I did get my hair permed for the costume last week (needs to look "shaggy" for C6, I'll be getting it dyed in September).

I still haven't started my costume for C6 yet stinkyberm!!! You aint alone! I need to get a wig for my characters hair! Also some green gunge and black and white face paint...Ohhhh I'm hinting at my costume....:D