People going to C6 in costume

I still haven't started my costume for C6 yet stinkyberm!!! You aint alone! I need to get a wig for my characters hair! Also some green gunge and black and white face paint...Ohhhh I'm hinting at my costume....:P

I KNOW!!

Oh I must start scanning the film for my costume! And I need to dye my hair!

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, yeah! I've got my boot's sorted, they're genuine army boots that I used when I was on my university air squadron!

I've already got a Mr Flibble but he's a bit old now so I'll probably make a new one (this time that isn't sewn together with orange thread!)

I really wan't to wear it a C6!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeooooo you should! in fact, i order you to go as rimmer! plus i want to see your mr flibble! :D

OK, that's settled it! I am wearing it to C6!

Well, that an the fact I tried it on again today complete with boots and H and now I can't wait ot wear it!

I did get my hair permed for the costume last week (needs to look "shaggy" for C6, I'll be getting it dyed in September).

Wow, that really is dedication to costuming! I'm still looking for the right kind of wire to plat into my hair so they curl upwards.

rickman, how long is your hair? i'm curious! and i'm glad that you're going as holovirus rimmer! i'm considering saying who i'm going as now, but i don't know. i still need to get quite a bit of stuff for mine!

I keep coming up with costume ideas!!! ARGH! I have WAY TOO many and not enough time! I will dish some out here depending on whether I decide to do any of them or not.

My main one is still a runner though!! YEAHHHH!!!!

i'm not sure about fancy dress (im not that brave!!) but me and my sister (merry's missus) will be wearing dodgy head gear again, as last time we went to a meet (lfcc) we both wore horny head bands!!

it was such a laugh , we've decided to make it our trade mark, wearing something different on our heads every time we go to a meet!!

:unsure::D

COOOOOOL - great idea (I was gonna come dressed for the occasion anyways :lol: )

I'm deciding between:

Ghostbuster

Spider-man

OR murdock from the A-Team (seen as dwight schultz is going to be there)

What you reckon gang?

Daniel J. West

wackywesty ;)

£11 per metre!!!!! 

That's expensive!! What sort of material is it?

It's silver spandex type stuff, I looked at some green shimmery stuff for my other idea but that was £7 p/m!

I'm deciding between:

Ghostbuster

Spider-man

OR murdock from the A-Team (seen as dwight schultz is going to be there)

What you reckon gang?

Daniel J. West

wackywesty 

Oooh they're all such good ideas, I don't know what's best! I'm liking the idea of a Ghostbuster but Murdock would be cool too!

Ok, my main one I'm no longer doing! But I have two costumes now and I'm sticking to them!!

Misty from Pokémon and Go Go Yubari from Kill Bill...complete with ball and chain! :unsure: Woo I get to be a homicidal maniac for C6!! :(

Not really, it's just I decided that I wanted the costume (like my last one) to be of the highest quality. That meant making his stripey suit from scratch...I just dont have the dress making skills for that!

The easy way out would of been painting black stripes on a white suit but that would have looked awful!

So Go Go and Misty it is! :lol: I have the yellow top and green hot pants for Misty, and I'm yet to start on Go Go.

I understand what you mean about wanting your costumes to be of the highest quality. I'm making my dress from scratch and as well as wanting it to look as near to the original as I possibly can, I'm having fun doing it and really taking pride in it (which all my family know about because I keep showing everybody at every possible moment!).

I'm having fun doing it and really taking pride in it (which all my family know about because I keep showing everybody at every possible moment!).

*dances* I thought I was the only one who does this! When I'm really really pleased with something I've done, I drive my family mad. "Look I've done a pleat in my skirt, it looks great!" *five minutes later* "Look, another one!" *ten minutes later* "I've done five, it looks like it should, doesn't it? I can get pictures out of the original..." :lol: You get the picture.

But I always think that it's a good sign if I really want to show someone some silly little thing I've sewn on a costume - it makes me remember that I just love making them, even when sometimes it causes me serious stress when it goes wrong!

Everyone's got a real variety of costumes for c6! I can't wait to see everyone together (frightening the mk shoppers...) :D

I'll try not to get tooooooo far into character....lmao...I don't want to be arrested, even though "I" am meant to be above the law... :lol:

Has to be perfect down to the last silver painted spike on the ball and chain! :D

Has to be perfect down to the last silver painted spike on the ball and chain!

I'm just like that, perfect down to the H in the middle of my head (which I've been busy making prototypes of!)

I need my hands tying together! I keep coming up with so many ideas!!!

Especially since I've very nearly finished my costume. Just the finishing touches and it's done.

I'll have to be careful and make sure that it's not too perfect! I don't want to be arrested!! argh!!

Need a wig as well, because I am not cutting a fringe into my own hair! :P Has to be a good wig though!