People going to C6 in costume

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the Gandalf too!

I remember seeing a girl in a yellow catsuit, from X-men?

And Sally from TNBC, that was good.

Oh and of course the girl who had the long black wig on dressed as Arwen, talking to us as she was buying her Evenstar! :blink:

Edited by Lady of The Realm

i went to c5 a la elf! lol. 2 weeks that dress took me... only cuz i decided late that i wanted to be an elf!

i wasnt even a particular elf.. but it was all made from scratch!

wanna do this quidditch teams thing.... we still dont have complete teams though... no idea if we're going ahead, i really should talk to people

not sure i will either. my school work took second place that week. maybe third after coming online and checking what was happening

i took it into school for my textiles teacher to help me with the zip and she asked why i hadnt done it for my coursework :P

Yes, but what kind? :P

I hate to think :D

a drunk boogying kind? (friday night)

an elfy kind? (saturday & half of sunday)

a stressed snappy kind? (saturday)

a voiceless mute kind? (monday) ((yes... i actually fully lost my voice))

:wub:

Yes, but what kind?  :angel:

I hate to think :blush:

a drunk boogying kind? (friday night)

an elfy kind? (saturday & half of sunday)

a stressed snappy kind? (saturday)

a voiceless mute kind? (monday) ((yes... i actually fully lost my voice))

:blink:

The first two!!! Besides we were doing the timewarp and thereeeeeeeeeeee's Klingons on the starbard bow, Klingons on the starbard bow, starbard bow JIM!

The first two!!! Besides we were doing the timewarp and thereeeeeeeeeeee's Klingons on the starbard bow, Klingons on the starbard bow, starbard bow JIM!

hell yeah :P

cant wait til october! ye shall have to join me in star trekking once more honey! we so had the best little dancey group thing going on in the whole bowling alley... :huh:

hell yeah :D

cant wait til october! ye shall have to join me in star trekking once more honey! we so had the best little dancey group thing going on in the whole bowling alley... :D

Letssssssssss do the timewarp aggggggggggggain!!! LOL!!!

Lady of the Realm which turns out to be LOTR if you shorten it, thrilling fact for you all, yes I need a new HP one but I can't crunch my fav one.... :D

Lady of the Realm which turns out to be LOTR if you shorten it, thrilling fact for you all, yes I need a new HP one but I can't crunch my fav one.... :D

How extraordinary! :lol:

I never knew!

LOL!! There you go learn something new everyday!!

I've got at least 3 costumes planned Deagol costume Van helising and Proffessor Mcgoggall (sorry can't spell) might make 2 of her costumes I have all the materilas for them just at planning stage at moment deagol one is half done.

Working on other costumes at the moment my Grima Wormtongue and Elven dress with cloak which I just found out I haven't got quite enough martila for.