People going to C6 in costume

i was a hobbit too - and i painted my trainers because of this from my mum

she's not walking round milton keynes with no shoes on
so i painted them on the saturday night, but on the sunday it rained and my feet ran, lol, this time i'm just wearing no shoes, my feet are pretty hobbit like, all big and boney, lol.

on the names front - i was going make a lable to go in my cloak saying made by ilovemerry, or i'll buy a badge it thing too... which evers easiest

Edited by ILoveMerry

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo, dunno if I should mention this cuz I have a friend who wants to do this outfit......but..........is it the blue dress that's very similar to the blue and red dress (only all blue) from rotk?

Hey who said they are going as armour Merry? I went is Pippin in his armour at C5 though I was wearing boots not bare feet lol.

I'm not telling ANY one what my costume is :D Mwahahahaha Though I'm making it harder on my self by making it from scratch. Becks (lady of the realm) knows though and so does Sam.

Hi smaug

it was meee... who said they were going as sexy war merry...

i'm starting work on my helmet tomorrow... CAN'T WAIT B)

recon it'll take about a month... with all the paper mache stuff i have to do...

gonna cost a bomb to make it all though...

Hey! *waves*

mine didn't cost that much as I lynched stuff we had at home already! B) Though the chainmail was £131.65! real chainmail though. Weighed a tonne! :rolleyes:

mailme.jpg

That should work! ^_^

Hi guys I will be in costume also (first time ever). I doubt if I'll have a sticky label on me saying "Stinkyberm". I'll be going as Van Helsing (pint sized) and I don't really want to put a label on that coat!

However I'll be wearing it for all 3 days so I think I'll be standing out a wee bit :blink:

paper mache is really quite boring,

i've only really done 3 layers at the mo.

i've got loads more to do of paper mache though, i've got my helmet to finish (at the moment it looks like a german ww2 one) and my sheild boss which i haven't even started... oh well...

Oh trust me I know what its like I made almost all my elven armor out of plaster cast, same principal only drys somewhat quicker. I spent 4 weeks almost solid covered in white from head to toe, hands turning like stone and 4 weeks and washing several sets of clothing that were also white. I think in those 4 weeks which is roughly 28 I have over 50 showers and baths to get the stuff out of my hair, off my hands, arms, face, legs, torso and feet