Trouble Getting Guests? - UPDATE FROM SM PAGE 11

Rachelsilver1985

Well with the news of the guests changes for the proms (which im not going to anyway) with the filming schdule with eclipse is there a possibilty there is diffculty in getting guests ?????

Answers on a postcard.

Oh any before anyone says im being impatient etc. im not lol just open for discussion

Thanks (lol)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose it depends on how you look at it, on the one hand with them filming currently I guess they're limited to a degree but the films are being filmed back to back afaik and there are events elsewhere still running, getting guests etc.

I think this really comes down to who people want rather than who's available, especially now we have our pick of Vamps, Wolves, Volturi + humans it's probably given us a bigger choice of guests.

So I can't see there being a problem getting an available guest, I would just assume that SM try to get the guests they believe people want.

Yeah definatly I agree there, but to be honest just from my point of veiw a majority would like a least one cullen and as by the proms situation that isnt going to happen therefore + some disappointed people. Obviouslt again im not going and not having a rant either but could happen to us although saying that no cullens annouced for this one as of yet lol

Well with the news of the guests changes for the proms (which im not going to anyway) with the filming schdule with eclipse is there a possibilty there is diffculty in getting guests ?????

Answers on a postcard.

Oh any before anyone says im being impatient etc. im not lol just open for discussion

Thanks (lol)

i'm starting to think the same :S

although i am VERY impatient when it comes to guests :D

i want one nowwww lol xD

they should be able to get someone.. cos not everyone will be filming on the same days!

i just hope tht Taylors free .... :D

although he probably won't :D

BUT ... he might be .. on previous cons they've had guest fly over to the UK straight after filming so ... it might happen

Like Kegan said there is now more choice with there being vamps, wolves, volturi and humans.

I cant think of any scene that involves all four of those groups, so its not like every cast member will be filming at the same time.

I agree that I think SM are just waiting to try and get the best guests they can :firedevil:

We have had 3 Cullens already for ET1 and with New Moon being more of the Wolves I think they will try to get some wolfy action!

Especially as Twi Proms is now a Volturi fest xoxo

Wolves would be good but i want more volturi :firedevil: Or some humans love Justin Chon and Mike welch

We have had 3 Cullens already for ET1 and with New Moon being more of the Wolves I think they will try to get some wolfy action!

Especially as Twi Proms is now a Volturi fest xoxo

Wolves would be good but i want more volturi :firedevil: Or some humans love Justin Chon and Mike welch

I agree wolves would be great but it would be nice to see at least one Cullen that we haven't met yet :firedevil:

Well I don't think you're being impatient in asking coz there's only a few weeks left now til ET2 so it would be nice to get some news on the guest front! A wolf would be nice (pref Taylor lol) but ultimately I'd loooove a certain Cullen to be there but it'll never happen! I'd love it if Michael Welch was there too actually!

Your not being impatient, Rachel.

There are only 5 weeks until ET2 and we currently have only 3 guests. I'm not expecting any announcements any time soon, but even something from Showmasters say they're working on guests, or have some lined up and are waiting for the contract would be something, but so far we've heard nothing.

At this stage before before ET1, we already knew the schedule for the weekend, and had 2 or 3 competitions lined up, but so far we have nothing.

• Moderators

The ET1 schedule was posted 2 days before the actual event.

There was a rough one posted before that, and that was only to give people an idea of what to expect from the event, due to so many new attendees being expected.

But the actual final one was literally 2 days before.

There was a rough one posted before that, and that was only to give people an idea of what to expect from the event, due to so many new attendees being expected.

A rough one this time would be nice too, just so people feel like things are falling into place.

I can appreciate that we don't need the website promotion competition this time around, with the event selling out so fast, but last time there was a book cover competition and a fan fiction competition that were both announced leading up the event, plus the annoucement of "Bella's" truck as a guest :thumbup: I don't think it's just the lack of guests that is stressing people - more that things in general seem a lot quieter this time around.

I remember the mad panicked rush of printing it off and highlighting everything to make sure I knew where I was supposed to be XD

• Moderators

:lol: I guess they just think people might be a little more prepared this time around.

The schedule being available close to an event is generally what happens with all of them. ET1 was a very rare occasion, as they wanted Twilight fans to know what they were paying for basically.

If anyone is still unsure of what they may get, the ET1 section still exists and you can check there for the schedule to get a very rough idea.

A rough one this time would be nice too, just so people feel like things are falling into place.

I can appreciate that we don't need the website promotion competition this time around, with the event selling out so fast, but last time there was a book cover competition and a fan fiction competition that were both announced leading up the event, plus the annoucement of "Bella's" truck as a guest :WINCE: I don't think it's just the lack of guests that is stressing people - more that things in general seem a lot quieter this time around.

I agree with this, No fan fic competition or anything :'(

I'm not stressing. It doesnt matter to me when guests are announced - at the end of the day, the result will be the same, what we get will be the same. We have three really cool guests and I'm very excited to meet them.

I would like a fanfic competition though. :WINCE:

• Moderators

I'm not stressing. It doesnt matter to me when guests are announced - at the end of the day, the result will be the same, what we get will be the same. We have three really cool guests and I'm very excited to meet them.

I must admit, it kinda scares me when you're the sensible one round here :D