Andy Serkis is KING KONG

Maraviel

I wasn't sure but having checked www.serkis.com, it's official - Andy is King Kong :D What are your thoughts on this? I for one am absolutely chuffed :D

He'll also be playing the human role of Lumpy the cook.

Edited by Maraviel

He's also playing a human role ("Lumpy", the ship's cook - which I assume refers to his cooking, and nothing to do with either the gimp suit or a certain notorious pair of tan cords... ;) ) as well as providing the mo-cap thingy for the ape. :D Be nice to see him as a human being in a PJ film for a change! :D

• Moderators
:wub: i used to have dreams about elijah but thtas a different story!! hehehe :D

U keep the details of that to urself!! :blush:

And maybe shorten ur signature too, takes ages to scroll through that, my poor PC cant cope :D

YAY! thats fantastic!! :D  my mum saw that on ceefax but she couldnt remember much about what it had said ;)

ceefax :o I love ceefax! :wacko: darn the tele we have for not having it :P

ok :lol: .....ceefax annoys me. i always finish pressing my number just after it has gone past it so i end up waiting ages for it to come back around again :D plus i get lost and end up looking at the weather or something :D

YAY! thats fantastic!! :D  my mum saw that on ceefax but she couldnt remember much about what it had said ;)

ceefax :o I love ceefax! :blush: darn the tele we have for not having it :jason:

ok :blink: .....ceefax annoys me. i always finish pressing my number just after it has gone past it so i end up waiting ages for it to come back around again :angry: plus i get lost and end up looking at the weather or something :unsure:

*puts fingers in her ears* Don't spoil the golden memories of having ceefax for me :P