We need guest announcements!!!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said there was gonne be a harry potter theme? i thought it was star wars

na star wars was last time. rememer the line the force is strong in this one on our crew shirts?

for c6 it's something wicked this way comes AND a childactor (devon i think, not sure though) from harry potter at the premiere said it himself that it's a potter theme when asked if he would come to c6.

but i also said DON'T QUOTE me on the potter theme. this is just what I think, ok?

Edited by martine

Well of course C6 is Star Wars themed, hence them attempting to get 30 guest fromthe original films, to celebrate something or other. So in my opinion that makes it a Star Wars themed event. Not that I have a problem with that, as there will be something there for everyone. Hmmmmmmm I know I'll ask the Showmasters this weekend as if anyone is going to know they will. But so far, I haven't heard anything to convince me C6 is going to be HP themed!!!!!!!!

ok i need some more anoncments ...my 2 days of hell will start tomarow which means i havn't sleept for almost a week ( no kiding ) :lol:

I need chering up ASAP and since Andy ( of SM ) sead ther going to anonce some more soon I would like it to be this Thursday or Fri , pleeeease SM , dont ask what or why or what ever just belive me it's 2 days of hell and i need new names to dream about.

When I saw Showmaster Jason this weekend I had a lovely chat with him (although I'm gutted he didn't do the Gollum voice - be blamed the fumes from the go-karting). I said I would give him a weekd head start before I start nagging again.

Oh and can I just mention I have LAWRENCE MAKOARE in MY BEROOM, right near my bed hehehehhehehehehe!!!!!!

I have found the perfect place for him to live, but its just a case of getting it where I want it to go, its going to be a bloody night mare to do LOL

Ok so its almost a week now since I saw ya and there is still loads of guests to announce and ONLY 13 WEEKS to do it in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the latest can we have announcements this weekend? Me thinks there is a lot of people who need cheering up after yesterday.

Come on Mark surely you must have some contracts done by now, its been a whole week for christ sake!!!!!

s*** s*** s*** s*** s*** s*** s*** poo bum spam spam spam, bum hole and other seriously bad words.

Showmasters I'm fecking bored, come and entertain me please!!!!!!!! I know you could announce a random guest tonight just for the sheer hell of it!!!!!!

I would

Nagging...................boring????? Nah not when I'm concerned, any ways rather than bitching about it, how about getting into the nagging and pestering the showmasters yourself LOL.

Now as for France being kicked out, well ain't just that a bitch, bloody french wazzuks!!!!!

LOL could just be rumours though, I never believe anythign round here unless its from the showmasters!!!!!!!

I quite agree (but you can hope can't you? :P )

and what about first hand from the actors manager?

Who said there was gonne be a harry potter theme? i thought it was star wars

na star wars was last time. rememer the line the force is strong in this one on our crew shirts?

for c6 it's something wicked this way comes AND a childactor (devon i think, not sure though) from harry potter at the premiere said it himself that it's a potter theme when asked if he would come to c6.

but i also said DON'T QUOTE me on the potter theme. this is just what I think, ok?

i woz at the hp poa premiere n someone next to me asked devon if he woz gonna b at cm6 n he said 'of course its a harry potter theme' so im only believing of what he said and also the slogan on the crew t-shirt woz 'something wicked this way comes' so hopefully devon woz rite.

Well without pissing the Showmasters off too much, Showmaster Jason did give me an inkling that your right about it being Harry Potter, so I'm really sorry about that, its just that you always hear rumours flying around, that I would prefer to wait and hear it from the Showmasters myself.

Best we start working on nagging for Harry Potter guests, as they say, something wicked comes this way!!!!!!!!

Vamps

xxx

Well without pissing the Showmasters off too much, Showmaster Jason did give me an inkling that your right about it being Harry Potter, so I'm really sorry about that, its just that you always hear rumours flying around, that I would prefer to wait and hear it from the Showmasters myself.

Best we start working on nagging for Harry Potter guests, as they say, something wicked comes this way!!!!!!!!

Vamps

xxx

nothing wrong with the child actors but i hope we get some teachers or villains = JASON ISAACS! (inspired by jangojohnny i keep trying :)

Edited by martine

its just that you always hear rumours flying around, that I would prefer to wait and hear it from the Showmasters myself.

know what u mean b.t.w. as if the likes of orlando would ever show up. LOL

its just that you always hear rumours flying around, that I would prefer to wait and hear it from the Showmasters myself.

know what u mean b.t.w. as if the likes of orlando would ever show up. LOL

I wouldn't rule it out, stranger things have happened, i never thought for one minute Showmasters would get Elijah Wood, but he did come.

Orlando may come one day, but to be fair he is so busy doing films etc. At the end of the day all Showmasters can do is nag their agents just as much as we nag them for announcements.

As I said I would rather hear from the Showmasters them selves as at the end of the day they are only people who are going to know the truth about rumours.

When I go to forum meets and the Showmasters are there, I do ask them about rumours and what they have to say about them. Its the best thing to do, at least that way your not geting yourself all excited, only to find it was someone being nasty and starting rumours.

Vamps

xxx

• Showmasters Admin

When I was at CM4 I was stood talking to the guy that owns the Uniquities shop/stall. He was telling me that he was one of the sponsers of the show and so got to meet some of the guests afterwards. Just then one of the SM guys came over (he had a CM4 organisers t-shirt on). They were talking about how much of a nightmare it had been to organise getting all of the hobbits there at once but how well it had gone with having the hobbits there. And how the crowds had been mad. The SM guy then said "Imagine what it'll be like when we get Orlando?" I thought it maybe for CM5 but it wasn't so you never know........CM6?

But then again it may have been for CM5 and have fallen apart :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Come onnnnnnnn Showmasters, its been over two weeks since the last announcements, only about 9 weeks to go and still 40 odd guests to announce, some this friday at 7.00p.m. would be nice

Bruce Campbell this friday at 7.00p.m. would be even nicer

DANIEL ,EMMA, RUPERT, ALAN RICKMAN, MICHAEL GAMBON, MAGGIE SMITH,

DAVID THEWLIS ,ROBBIE COLTRAINE, TOM FELTON, EMMA THOMPSON,

RICHARD GRIFFIS , FIONA SHAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!