Thursday Meet Up!

10 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Showing up like that at the autograph table..and just saying "signnnn..this please.." :lol:

Lol. Whilst that would be creepy... you would be amazed how many guests were happy to have selfies with the balloon last year!

5 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

Lol. Whilst that would be creepy... you would be amazed how many guests were happy to have selfies with the balloon last year!

And if Bill Skarsgård would be a guest.. the temptation. :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

And if Bill Skarsgård would be a guest.. the temptation. :D

Think there will be some scary looking cosplayers walking around the venue if he attends :(

And if he were announced I think he should bring the rest of his family. It's a family event after all -_-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Think there will be some scary looking cosplayers walking around the venue if he attends :(

And if he were announced I think he should bring the rest of his family. It's a family event after all -_-

It will be enough with one, thank you. :lol: I have met Stellan a few times. Nice guy though

44 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

:o Bad Chris! You didn't mention Alexander! <_<

But yes, Peter Stormare would be nice! :D

Another thread off topic :lol: We're really good at that :P

Alexander :spew: lol! Off Topic? That is our middle name.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, TankerT said:

I'm flying in from the USA.  I'm up for a pint, but I'll have my 10 year old son in tow.  Not sure if that works in the UK or not.

19 hours ago, smithy270492 said:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe children can go into pubs if accompanied with an adult. :) they just can't drink alcohol (obviously!)

You can take kids in to pubs if you are having a meal but that is all. You couldn’t stand or sit at the bar with them for example. Also most of them have a certain time (commonly 8pm but it can be earlier) that children have to be out by.

• Like 1

I’d be up for coming along. I don’t really have any con going friends so it would be nice to meet like minded people!

I am pretty socially rubbish but I’m up for trying! (Even if it means spending the entire weekend hiding from everyone if I embarrass myself) :D

• Like 1

On 30/06/2018 at 9:45 PM, TeaCakes said:

I’d be up for coming along. I don’t really have any con going friends so it would be nice to meet like minded people!

I am pretty socially rubbish but I’m up for trying! (Even if it means spending the entire weekend hiding from everyone if I embarrass myself) :D

Trying is all that matters :) think we are all socially rubbish lol