General Chat

15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

One of my work friends revealed to me that she’s a massive Harry Potter and Star Trek fan so now all I have to do is try and convince her to come to LFCC:lol:

Well, not many HP guests, sadly, and Star Trek got its own later this year. Friday...maybe a guest or two today..then I would not mind a HP guest. Would work for me. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

27 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 That sounds lovely, it’s sort of warm here today but cloudy probably 19 degrees, I’ve got some stuff to do in town and then tonight I’m watching movies :D

Lazy Friday for me. Will continue my Allo Allo project. I am up to Disc 10 of 16.

Inspired by all your marathons, I’ve also started my Doctor Who rewatch a few days ago. I’m not going in order, just watching the episodes starring the guests I’m going to meet at LFCC.

So far I’ve rewatched “Boom Town” with Christopher Eccleston and Noel Clarke, “The Zygon Invasion” and “The Zygon Inversion” with Peter Capaldi and Ingrid Oliver, and “Twice Upon a Time” with Capaldi, Pearl Mackie, and David Bradley ^_^

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Inspired by all your marathons, I’ve also started my Doctor Who rewatch a few days ago. I’m not going in order, just watching the episodes starring the guests I’m going to meet at LFCC.

So far I’ve rewatched “Boom Town” with Christopher Eccleston and Noel Clarke, “The Zygon Invasion” and “The Zygon Inversion” with Peter Capaldi and Ingrid Oliver, and “Twice Upon a Time” with Capaldi, Pearl Mackie, and David Bradley ^_^

Ingrid Oliver I completed with The Magicians, I saw Local Hero not too far ago so Capaldi is complete, David Bradley..GoT and Harry Potter. I have Matthew Modine coming up next I think, with either Birdy or Pacific Heights..not decided yet, both movies are amazing. When I have done that (and finished Allo Allo) I am up to date with whom I am meeting. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

@Nerd Who Nice choices :wub:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Just booked a hair appointment for July 28th the day before I’m going to LFCC, can’t have my hair looking like a bushy mess when I’m having my photo with Peter :lol:

Shave it off :P

• Sad 1