General Chat

46 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

You won’t believe what just happened to me, I was on Player Unknown’s Battleground’s I had reached the last two people left alive and then my phone went and died on me!!!! I was about to claim sweet victory and then it got taken away from me and now I’m just buzzed off, can anyone offer a Capaldi gif to cheer me up? Just one will do!

Please don't tell me you're playing it on your phone..

• Haha 1

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!  Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!  Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!  Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!  Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!  Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!  

Sometimes it's good to give in to peer pressure.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Broo Thank you so much for this one it’s my favourite! If I ever got a Peter hug I think I would melt :wub:

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Ask for one during your photo.  I know what you are going to say but do it! :lol:

Or ask him if you can recreate Clara’s “attack hug” from Listen. I’ve seen some pictures with him looking all grumpy while fans hug him and they’re the funniest thing ever :lol:

1 minute ago, Nerd Who said:

Or ask him if you can recreate Clara’s “attack hug” from Listen. I’ve seen some pictures with him looking all grumpy while fans hug him and they’re the funniest thing ever :lol:

Haha I would do but seeing as I’ve just got one photo op all I want is a nice smiley one which I can treasure forever :wub:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I can’t I’m too scared to it’s so embarrassing!!!!

See what other folks are doing for their photos who are ahead of you in the line, I'm confident more than one will be asking for a hug and you can use that to gauge what you feel comfortable asking for and what you feel he'll be comfortable doing :) x

Edited by Broo
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Kids these days.. all about that phone. What happened to computers?!? Gaming on a computer is so much more fun! 

I'm trying to imagine playing a game like skyrim on a phone but given the sheer size of it I'm gonna guess it wouldn't be possible lol

1 minute ago, Broo said:

See what other folks are doing for their photos who are ahead of you in the line, I'm confident more than one will be asking for a hug and you can use that to gauge what you feel comfortable asking for and what you feel he'll be comfortable doing :) x

@Broo Yeah that’s a good idea, the last one thing I want to do is make him feel uncomfortable and make myself look like a complete weirdo! 

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

@Broo Yeah that’s a good idea, the last one thing I want to do is make him feel uncomfortable and make myself look like a complete weirdo! 

I would be very surprised if asking for a hug would make him feel uncomfortable, in fact I'm sure he would appreciate being asked and therefore given the chance to let him decide himself. I'm sure requests for hugs is a common thing at events like these so he definitely wouldn't think you're weird. Now if you were to just launch yourself at him and hang off him like a koala bear *that* might be taken weirdly... ;)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Broo said:

I would be very surprised if asking for a hug would make him feel uncomfortable, in fact I'm sure he would appreciate being asked and therefore given the chance to let him decide himself. I'm sure requests for hugs is a common thing at events like these so he definitely wouldn't think you're weird. Now if you were to just launch yourself at him and hang off him like a koala bear *that* might be taken weirdly... ;)

@Broo Haha yeah definitely not going to be doing that :lol:

@Broo @R4wly97 It's basically where you are posing for a photo with someone and you put your arm around them but don't actually make contact with them - so your hand just kind of 'hover's over their shoulder/waist etc. It smacks of low-confidence/inadequacy.

Pop the phrase into Google images and you'll see what I mean. Some of the examples even come from the Showmasters galleries :no:

• Like 2