General Chat

My first time with Peter was the moment when he rode on top of the tank playing his guitar in the Magicians Apprentice episode of Doctor Who series 9, I always look back on that episode with fond memories and it’s always been one of my favourite, I can remember replaying that moment on bbc iPlayer for weeks after that episode had aired :wub:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 2

I can remember seeing bits of Peter as Malcolm Tucker in The Thick Of It and in The Hour alongside Ben Whishaw, I would have been following Capaldi a lot earlier than Doctor Who if I had been old enough to watch The Thick Of It although I think I was about 8 or 9 when it aired :lol:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I can remember seeing bits of Peter as Malcolm Tucker in The Thick Of It and in The Hour alongside Ben Whishaw, I would have been following Capaldi a lot earlier than Doctor Who if I had been old enough to watch The Thick Of It although I think I was about 8 or 9 when it aired :lol:

Love these stories, how it all started. For me 2005 feels like an eternity away.. but it is just 13 years. But I still remember it like it was yesterday. What a funny day it was.

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I love him.  So that's OK.

As long as you don't actually allow me to go into an encephalitic stupor and shove an ear down my throat it's all good.

I think he shoved more than just an ear down there.

But don't worry, I'll just smell you. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

It is called a phone booth. :P

Hahaha no it really looked like a TARDIS/police box, and the number 13 was a nice touch :D

DdFyzRZXcAEgZxe.jpg

DdF88XDX4AEi4fy.jpg

I think you were getting confused with Inspector Spacetime :P