General Chat

28 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

A tiny question, perhaps silly, but is it permitted by forum rules to use photos from photo op from non-SM cons as profile photo or shared here if they dont show any name or indications from which con it comes from?

Reported. 

:king:

32 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

A tiny question, perhaps silly, but is it permitted by forum rules to use photos from photo op from non-SM cons as profile photo or shared here if they dont show any name or indications from which con it comes from?

Mine is, and I haven't been asked to change it yet :P I just very badly edited the background because it was plastered with the name of the event

10 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Seriously?  Blimey, well I can't recall saying or posting anything offensive but as it's impossible to accidentally report something, I apologise if I've offended anyone.

:huh:

:huh: You are one of the most helpful people on here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, natedammit said:

Hang on, are we talking about Broo's kids here? I'm not sure any of us should be bathing them or taking them on picnics except for Broo. Probably not even her.

Actually my kids:

tumblr_mvbir5xROq1slsjdko2_500.gif

Anyone attempting to bathe them or feed them can probably guess the outcome

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, tenaciouspirit said:

In celebration of the number of who related guests attending this year, i've decided to do a rewatch of New Who. Going to watch 2 a day to start with, then move on to one a day so that I can finish in time for LFCC

For one who is a pure novice to the world of Dr. Who.. How many episodes are we talking about?

18 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

For one who is a pure novice to the world of Dr. Who.. How many episodes are we talking about?

The new Doctor Who series (from 2005 onwards) is not “too” long... about 142 episodes across 10 series if I counted them correctly and I haven’t missed any specials :P If you also count the Classic Who seasons from 1963 to 1989 it’s about 840 episodes... :o It does require some dedication :P:P:P

Doing a rewatch before the con is a brilliant idea, btw! I don’t think I’ll have time to rewatch all New Who, but I might watch some of my favourite Capaldi and Eccleston episodes again to get ready to meet them :D:D:D

3 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

The new Doctor Who series (from 2005 onwards) is not “too” long... about 142 episodes across 10 series if I counted them correctly and I haven’t missed any specials :P If you also count the Classic Who seasons from 1963 to 1989 it’s about 840 episodes... :o It does require some dedication :P:P:P

Doing a rewatch before the con is a brilliant idea, btw! I don’t think I’ll have time to rewatch all New Who, but I might watch some of my favourite Capaldi and Eccleston episodes again to get ready to meet them :D:D:D

This gave me an idea to try to watch something with each guest I am seeing until it starts.

• Like 3