showmasters

LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

Aearin    61

Wondering if anyone can help please. I have Alyson Hannigan at 10:10 and Emily Kinney at 10:15.  I am gold but I can imagine there will be a lot of Alyson diamond's in the queue. Any suggestions please

Thanks 

Edited by Aearin

Queen_Sindel    3,321
25 minutes ago, Aearin said:

Wondering if anyone can help please. I have Alyson Hannigan at 10:10 and Emily Kinney at 10:15.  I am gold but I can imagine there will be a lot of Alyson diamond's in the queue. Any suggestions please

Thanks 

Emily first because she doesn't have Diamond, then straight to Alyson.

• Like 1

Aearin    61
7 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Emily first because she doesn't have Diamond, then straight to Alyson.

Thanks QS. Can I just avoid the hassle and do Kinney's Afternoon shoot as I had nothing around then? Not a fan of pissing people off pushing through if they've started letting general admission in etc

pinkxxl    34

wondering if anyone can help, only just noticed i got a clash. I have diamonds for all these

chris lloyd and tombstone

tom wilson and tombstone

and steven yeun all around the same time on sunday. Which order should i do these in please

Queen_Sindel    3,321
14 minutes ago, Aearin said:

Thanks QS. Can I just avoid the hassle and do Kinney's Afternoon shoot as I had nothing around then? Not a fan of pissing people off pushing through if they've started letting general admission in etc

Yes, you can still go any time after your batch has been called. That includes Diamond Passes.

Queen_Sindel    3,321
11 minutes ago, pinkxxl said:

wondering if anyone can help, only just noticed i got a clash. I have diamonds for all these

chris lloyd and tombstone

tom wilson and tombstone

and steven yeun all around the same time on sunday. Which order should i do these in please

This is a very simple overlap. Steven, Chris and then Tom. You should be through in plenty of time for Steven to get to the others.. If for some reason there is a a delay tell Crew you have the tombstone shoots and they will try to get you through.

RichDoidge    0

Hey guys. 

I've been to LFCC before but never to meet any guests! 

This year I want to meet Matt Lucas & David Bradley. A friend of mine has Batch 1 tickets for David Bradley, and if I buy some this morning I will be Batch 5.

Can we go together even though we will be batch 1 and batch 5? 

Same for Matt Lucas.

Thank you.

Queen_Sindel    3,321
3 hours ago, RichDoidge said:

Hey guys. 

I've been to LFCC before but never to meet any guests! 

This year I want to meet Matt Lucas & David Bradley. A friend of mine has Batch 1 tickets for David Bradley, and if I buy some this morning I will be Batch 5.

Can we go together even though we will be batch 1 and batch 5? 

Same for Matt Lucas.

Thank you.

Yes, you can. But only when Batch 5 is called.

Queen_Sindel    3,321
7 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Still waiting in line for Dan Fogler. This is going to mess up my whole schedule :(

Unfortunately this is signing handled by the stallholder that brought him in, sorry. I do remember some others posting it wasn't sure when he gets in today last night.

IlonaTijhuis    17
4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Unfortunately this is signing handled by the stallholder that brought him in, sorry. I do remember some others posting it wasn't sure when he gets in today last night.

I know. I'm just worried for the other things like my Diamond pass autograph of Benedict Cumberbatch 

Never done this before, so does anyone know if we need a ticket for the free talks or do we just queue at the stage? And do we need to buy tickets from the ticket sales for the prop shoots (including big bang) or can we buy them there?

andyfilm_1    291
11 minutes ago, Chamberlain0101 said:

Never done this before, so does anyone know if we need a ticket for the free talks or do we just queue at the stage? And do we need to buy tickets from the ticket sales for the prop shoots (including big bang) or can we buy them there?

For the free talks just turn up and take a seat.

You can pay for the prop shoots there and then.

Kurdamoni    217

Everyone have fun today! I'm back in Belgium enjoying my autographs and photofraphs :lol: See you all next year! I think I'll be going thursday-saturday in 2018.

• Like 2