Too many photoshoots?

gracet125

Has anyone ever found a maximum of photoshoots you can fit in a day?

I'm attending all 3 days and I've booked 18 photoshoots total :P

5 on Friday, 5 on Saturday and 8 on Sunday 

Because the times still haven't been posted yet I'm a little worried about these clashing. If I have a number of clashed ones would they maybe re-arrange me for another batch at a different time or day where I won't clash?  Surely they wouldn't refuse me the photoshoot that I've paid for when they haven't posted the times until last minute. :blink:

We managed 10 in a day last year, 17 this year so far over the whole weekend and I've heard of people doing 20+ so what you have is entirely doable with planning. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

thanks! Was pretty worried. I've tried to book different batches, I know batches aren't reflective of the times of the shoots but I thought I'd be running a big risk booking all batch 3/4. I remember last year if I had a clash they would let me in an earlier batch but I did almost miss Jeremy Bulloch last year because of another photoshoot running over :unsure:

Very rarely do people have actual 'clashes', they're more 'overlaps' and usually pretty easy to sort out. Regarding batches, ideally you should always book as low a number as possible, because you can join the queue any time after your batch has been called, you don't have to go through with your batch. 

• Like 2

On 7/6/2017 at 8:33 AM, natedammit said:

Very rarely do people have actual 'clashes', they're more 'overlaps' and usually pretty easy to sort out. Regarding batches, ideally you should always book as low a number as possible, because you can join the queue any time after your batch has been called, you don't have to go through with your batch. 

Thanks for the information! I went last year but only for one day. They did try and get me in quicker where possible but I did almost miss Jeremy Bulloch last year due to how long another photoshoot was taking just before his. Hopefully with me being there the entire weekend this time if I do miss someone they may be able to help me out and reschedule another day but by the sounds of it I won't have to worry about that :) 

Edited by gracet125

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

I only have 4 photoshoots and I'm already freaking out :lol:

Is it your first time to LFCC?   You will have a great time   4 is well do-able.  just make sure to check schedule for your times checking for split times for busier guests and kniwing your Batch no.   Always people happy to help and if you have any questions on the day the crew are always fantastic.