Ernie Hudson & Ecto1

Baggieboi

Hello all,

havent posted on here for a while, so I hope your all well.

quick question regarding Ernie and ecto1 does anyone know how this photo will work? Will he be sat in the car similar to the BTTF Marty and doc photos? Or will he be stood in front of it?

im not a fan if the guest is in the car I find it slightly less personal for the money.

any info would be greatly received.

Nothing has been confirmed about the set up for the shoot so far, and the assumption I think is that it will be like MJF's with Ernie seated.   But who knows :D

Edited by Raylenth

21 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Nothing has been confirmed about the set up for the shoot so far, and the assumption I think is that it will be like MJF's with Ernie seated.   But who knows :D

Great, I will book the normal photo me thinks. 

I do wonder the same because I plan to hold a Twinkie for the photoshoot.

I can understand MJF sitting in the Delorean, but don't know if Christopher Lloyd did anything similar.

The standard photoshoot with Ernie Hudson seems most logical for what I have planned but concerned I might kick myself if I don't go for the Ecto-1 shoot.

Thanks.

One thing I realised is that the Delorean's doors open upward, so it would be more easier to see the guest inside.

May not be the case with Ecto 1 but have now bought my photoshoot ticket.

As long as the Twinkie and my Ghostbusters tshirt (if it arrives in the post tomorrow or Friday; otherwise see if any dealers are selling them) can be seen, I'll be happy.

20 hours ago, CelticRob said:

At a con not long ago they did the car at an angle and Ernie and the attendee standing beside so all of the car and both subjects were in the photo. Looked great to be fair...

Setup was similar in principle to this with Chris Lloyd and car https://ibb.co/fHGLfv 

Your so right Rob, I think that works best being stood by the car, as you get both things you want! I've exchanged my standard Ernie photo for the upgrade with the car, but if we have to sit in it or squat down with Ernie sat in it then I would of rather had separate photos, 1 with Ernie and another with just ecto-1