Does body size really matter?

Cathyvicki

What body shape do you find most attractive, superficially speaking?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What body shape do you find most attractive, superficially speaking?

• Skeletal
    • Skinny
    • Athletic
    • Curvy
    • Chunky
    • Cuddly

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love doesn't care what size shape coulour age race religion or sex you are. It is the emotion that can give you the greatest buzz in your life but also (if the other person doesn't feel the same) the worst feeling in the world.

Life is all about variety anyone, don't limit your outlook to a certain tyoe of person, you may miss that special someone in your life.

Keep an open mind and open heart.

Besides its more than just looks anyway, its everything about them. The way they walk, they way they talk. The way they act, the way they look when they first wake up in the morning. All the little things you notice about them, the way they may laugh or the way the cry when watching a certain programme.

:uhoh:

Love is a many splendoured thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love.

S

Wow, athletic is popular :( To be honest it really doesn't bother me, as long as they make me happy then I'm not fussed about the shape or size of their body =o)

Wouldn't want you any other way Si ^_^

xxkissesxx :uhoh:

oh! so u dont love me for my body then lil sis?! LOL! only kiddin baby!!!

Wow, athletic is popular :wub: To be honest it really doesn't bother me, as long as they make me happy then I'm not fussed about the shape or size of their body =o)

Wouldn't want you any other way Si :wub:

xxkissesxx :angel:

Aww thanks baby :wub:

Thanks for the comments guys Im so glad I got such a good response.

I know it may seem superficial but I just thought it would be interesting to know what peoples tastes are.

I reckon as long as you are happy with your size then good things will happen to...

I personally, am not happy with the extra weight Ive been carrying so Ive decided to get rid of (lost 16lbs and counting, remember!!)

Losing weight wont make me a better person but it will help me with my own self contentment and thats got to be worth something right?

*Hugs* to everyone who took part in this and keep on voting!!!

I know it may seem superficial but I just thought it would be interesting to know what peoples tastes are.

I reckon as long as you are happy with your size then good things will happen to...

I personally, am not happy with the extra weight Ive been carrying so Ive decided to get rid of (lost 16lbs and counting, remember!!)

Losing weight wont make me a better person but it will help me with my own self contentment and thats got to be worth something right?

well good on ya babes!!! Since march i have lost two stone and i itend to lose another 1 1/2 coz i know ill feel better bout myself then!

congrats n keep it up!

The guy I love is rather like me, mostly slim with a little pot belly!

However the eye candy I enjoy tend to be athletic (eg Hugh Jackman). So I voted for athletic (mind you hubby was athletic until I got my hands on him :wub: )

well good on ya babes!!! Since march i have lost two stone and i itend to lose another 1 1/2 coz i know ill feel better bout myself then!

congrats n keep it up!

Aww thanks hun! We can totally encourage each other!!!

Which diet are you doing?

Im on Slimming World diet and Im finding it really easy!! (I can still get pissed at weekend, which is great!) :vader:

congrats n keep it up!

Aww thanks hun! We can totally encourage each other!!!

Which diet are you doing?

Im on Slimming World diet and Im finding it really easy!! (I can still get pissed at weekend, which is great!) :D

Hi there

Congrats on the weightloss :P Same to Deags as well, Congrats ;) I don't think you need to loose weight you looked fine at C5.

I've just started my diet last week and lost 5lbs, a lot more to go :o Althought I need to loose weight for health, as there is heart disease in my family.

I totally agree with Deags and Shaggy, it dosen't matter what you look like as long as you love each other (even though I voted cuddly, as I love cuddles, you get the sense of safeness) It shouldn't matter what race you are, if you are gorgeous or plain Jane, thin or over-weight, red hair or blonde hair, religion, the list is endless, it suppfically in the end! We are all the same!!!!

A hug can help lot, to relive tension and stress, to let someone know you are there.......

Love and Hugs to everyone :D

Marina :o

I totally agree with Deags and Shaggy, it dosen't matter what you look like as long as you love each other

A hug can help lot, to relive tension and stress, to let someone know you are there.......

Thank u so much babes! (n its funny u should mention me n him in the same sentence :lol: )

so (((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to all, and as for the diet, u dont want to know, really, u dont!!!

much love to all,

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love you all, I don't care how big or ickle you are, that don't matter to me, I just love you all anyways :rolleyes:

There's something great about all those sizes, as long as I can give ya a hug, I don't care what you are :rolleyes:

*is rambling* ;)

I love you all, I don't care how big or ickle you are, that don't matter to me, I just love you all anyways :rolleyes:

There's something great about all those sizes, as long as I can give ya a hug, I don't care what you are :rolleyes:

*is rambling* ;)

lol! ((((HUGGLES for Kell, my daughter LOL))))

love ya too sweetie!