Does body size really matter?

Cathyvicki

What body shape do you find most attractive, superficially speaking?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What body shape do you find most attractive, superficially speaking?

• Skeletal
    • Skinny
    • Athletic
    • Curvy
    • Chunky
    • Cuddly

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Im being totally superficial here but me and stanmarsh are always talking about it and I am currently on a diet and have already lost 1 st 2lbs (yaay me!) I know it can only be good for me and Im much <span id="HEALTH" class=xxxxkeyword onmouseover="onmo(this);" onmouseout="inMenu=false;hide(this);">health</span>ier and fitter etc... but I dont want to lose my curves cos i really like em.

I just thought it would be interesting to find out what kind of person we are mostly attracted to. Personaly I love a really tall skinny guy but my mate Lisa loves blokes with a bit of meat on them.

Anyway, your comments would be appreciated :rolleyes:

xxxxxxxxx

Sorry for just getting here. personally i do like a women with nice curves but it doesnt really matter that much to me. if i was attracted to a thin women i would go out with her and i wouldnt feel any different than if i was going out with a more curvier women. personality is all that counts for me anyway :blink:

i would prefer a curvier women though :huh:

I know Im being totally superficial here but me and stanmarsh are always talking about it and I am currently on a diet and have already lost 1 st 2lbs (yaay me!) I know it can only be good for me and Im much <span id="HEALTH" class=xxxxkeyword onmouseover="onmo(this);" onmouseout="inMenu=false;hide(this);">health</span>ier and fitter etc... but I dont want to lose my curves cos i really like em.

I just thought it would be interesting to find out what kind of person we are mostly attracted to. Personaly I love a really tall skinny guy but my mate Lisa loves blokes with a bit of meat on them.

Anyway, your comments would be appreciated :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Sorry for just getting here. personally i do like a women with nice curves but it doesnt really matter that much to me. if i was attracted to a thin women i would go out with her and i wouldnt feel any different than if i was going out with a more curvier women. personality is all that counts for me anyway :lol:

i would prefer a curvier women though ;)

Yaay for curves, Im an hourglass shape anyway, I just want to be firmer and not so wibblly!!!! :unsure:

contrary to what people say you so do NOT want to be as skinny as the supermodels... it SUCKS! It's like being i don't like this word but seem to be unable to think of another and my apologies, fat. You can't get clothes to fit you properly and people make fun of you.

Love who you are now because that is how you were made

Too true, I've always been thin and I hate it, I can't get nice clothes to fit me and I hate having no curves.

I like guys that are athletic but really I don't care as long as they are nice people. I wouldn't necessarily go out with someone athletic. I find all sorts attractive.

In terms of girls (I don't fancy them!!) but I always think the best looking ones are the curvy ones because if they are skinny or athletic, they often have no chest! :wub:

I could make a long post about my answer...but I chose the short version and spared you :lol:

In my opinion, size is totally irrelevant. People put far too much emphasis on the way people look, nothing should be taken at face value. If you click with someone, that is all that matters. Personally, give me someone with a bit of meat on them anyday. :lol:

I could make a long post about my answer...but I chose the short version and spared you :unsure:

In my opinion, size is totally irrelevant. People put far too much emphasis on the way people look, nothing should be taken at face value. If you click with someone, that is all that matters. Personally, give me someone with a bit of meat on them anyday. :unsure:

*Cheers for Strider* coz if they're really skinny; u dont have any love-handles to grab-a-hold of!!!