Fantasy C6 guest game

• Showmasters Admin

Here's a little something to pass the time until C6.

Below are clues to my top 10 all time guest wish list. List your guesses here and I'll announce the answers at the end of the month. The person who guesses the most correct names will win... the respect and admiration of the forum! Oh, and as an extra clue all of the guests named are DEAD!

Good luck,

Andrea

1. This tv legend stands between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.

2. This egg head proved to be a real thriller.

3. This African royalty is also directly related to King John (little known fact). Raised a baby with Cary Grant.

4. This Clarke Kent look-alike did all his own stunts and was a founding father of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

5. This knight, ambassador and scholar has "...Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Ethiopian blood in my veins."

6. I'm afraid the original clue was incorrect (sorry!), but if you eliminate all other factors the one which remains must be the truth...

(The original clue was: "6. This British actor is best known for playing the character that number 5 is also well known for.")

7. Originally a political journalist, this actor got into big touble.

8. Was the first male to appear on the cover of Playboy! Covered "A Hard Day's Night" with John Lennon.

9. "Ooh crumbs, ooh crikey, ooh carrots!"

10. Role model for D1ck Dastardly in Wacky Races.

1. Is Rod Serling from The Twilight Zone.

2. Is Vincent Price - Egghead in Batman and the voiceover of the Michael Jackson Thriller song.

3. Katherine Hepburn (was in Bringing up Baby with Cary Grant)

4. Harold Lloyd.

5. Is Peter Ustinov.

8. Peter Sellers is the only one I know who did another version of A Hard Day's Night.

9. Terry Scott (Penfold in Dangermouse)

10. Terry Thomas.

That's about all I could muster.

Obi-Wan :firedevil:

Edited by obi-wan

• Showmasters Admin
8. Peter Sellers is the only one I know who did another version of A Hard Day's Night.

yep your right obi

i found the cover though, any extra points for that? :wub: lol

464.jpg

:wub:

I'm impressed!

Andrea

• Showmasters Admin
6. This British actor is best known for playing the character that number 5 is also well known for.

Err.. I have a confession to make. I got my characters mixed up, number 5 never played the same character as number 6! I'm afraid the clue is incorrect, but if you eliminate all other factors the one which remains must be the truth...

Andrea