27th July Meet Up?

• 2 weeks later...

i plan on winning it next year :P

Then you'll need to join my team as I shall reclaim the throne! (if I can make it)

Just remember that the answer to every question is 'potato'.

Unless Penthepirate takes the quiz in a radically different direction next year, I'm fairly sure that will not result in a win!

Then you'll need to join my team as I shall reclaim the throne! (if I can make it)

Unless Penthepirate takes the quiz in a radically different direction next year, I'm fairly sure that will not result in a win!

The questions would probably be about palm prints with a round called 'Who Spanked Who?' then... :poki:

• Like 1

The questions would probably be about palm prints with a round called 'Who Spanked Who?' then... :poki:

Potato? See it totally works!

• Like 1

Q: Golden delicious is an apple not a..

A: Potato

See it works

• Like 1

Q: Golden delicious is an apple not a..

A: Potato

See it works

I don't remember that one being in there this year

Then you have to have me on the team because as I remember correctly me and my team kicked your butts ahahahahahahahaha *evil laugh*

You were lucky :grump:

yeah keep telling yourself that! we beat you like 7 points lol we were missing like 3 to have full set of points :P

Then you have to have me on the team because as I remember correctly me and my team kicked your butts ahahahahahahahaha *evil laugh*

yeah keep telling yourself that! we beat you like 7 points lol we were missing like 3 to have full set of points :P

I think you'll find you were only 2 points ahead of us!

i think more :P well nevermind. I did win. So next year dream team?

i think more :P well nevermind. I did win. So next year dream team?

We'll see. I'm not sure if I can go next year or not yet.

• 4 weeks later...