Carl Weathers & Dolph Lundgren Photo shoot

Can anyone confirm that the dual photo shoot is only available on the Saturday??

If so would it be possible to get my entry tickets changed from Friday to Saturday and also change my Dolph photo shoot to the dual one and pay extra?

Thanks and look forward to hearing for anyone..

Kingy68

Tickets are non refundable so they won't be able to change them from Friday to Saturday, you would need to buy a Saturday one as well. If you want to upgrade to the joint shoot, email the shop with your Dolph photo shoot order number and request the upgrade, you could ask the shop at the same time about swapping days if you wish.

Re the date, we only know what has been posted, have you looked through the Carl thread for information? If it's only listed in the shop for Saturday that's all that will be available at the moment.

Edited by Raylenth

I would just like to ask Showmasters a question regarding photo shoot ticket upgrades as I am a little unhappy with the process being used.

Me and my friend purchased 2 Dolph single photo shoots and wanted to upgrade to 2 double photo shoots with Carl Weathers, not a problem email the shop and they will sort it out.

That is all well and good but here is where the problem lies.

First of all I required the £112 back from the Dolph shoots to be able to purchase the £222 tickets for the duo shoot.

I was told that I have to place a NEW ORDER FIRST for another £220 before they would return the original £112.

I would like to say I do not have a credit card that has UNLIMITED FUNDS especially after purchasing 5 diamond passes and over a dozen photo shoots prior.

I felt like I was after a refund on the Dolph tickets and was not going to purchase the others afterwards which I find very upsetting after spending over £1500 on tickets.

This has left a very sour taste in my mouth and really wonder if issuing a refund was that hard to help towards purchasing something more expensive.

Edited by Bingo Boy

You'd probably be better emailing the shop again and explaining your situation and asking for an exception to be made in this one case. I don't think this is anything any one on here will be able to comment on.

My interpretation of the matter (having gone through the same process to upgrade to a diamond) is that they do it this way for a reason. I know you are going to buy them, you've said you want the upgrade and have spend a lot on other tickets, but if they refund you without you having first purchased the upgraded ticket combo first there's nothing to stop you just not buying them if you change your mind. If they allow people to do it that way round then it technically is a refund with no certainty of the upgraded ticket being purchased, which they don't allow as per the T&Cs.

You can only ask them, they will probably say no but you don't loose anything by explaining politely.

The number of people asking for various types of upgrades is probably into the 100s by now. There are definitely some people who would try to use the system to just get a cheeky refund. Nasty, unscrupulous people, like me :angel:

Unfortunately I can only echo what Raylenth has said. The process was implemented this way for a reason. It has happened repeatedly already that people were trying to use that route to get a refund. As one of my friends always says "and this is why we can't have nice things." Enough bad apples spoil it for the rest of the bunch.

You can only plead your case to the store again. I am very sorry, but that is the only suggestion I can make.

Thanks QS

I have sorted it out now , but this really did not help having to use my card for a further £220 before having a refund for the original order.

Feel really upset about this as I have spent loads of cash and I do not unfortunately have a bottom less pit of cash like a rich arab lol.

I am happy to hear that your father helped you out and you got it solved.

Totally understand where you are coming from too. Like I said, unfortunately the "thank you for ruining this" goes to the people trying to beat the system.

My Father lol ...... I wish he would buy all my passes for me.

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably a stupid question but this is my first comicon, but do the celebrities dress up for photo shoots? Would Carl Weathers have his Apollo Creed shorts on etc

Not for this shoot. It has happened on Occasion - like a Doctor Who actor in his outfit - but then it would be specifically called "costume photoshoot".