I Have Never.......

Raylenth

I have never understood how someone can walk into a Lush store (clearly advertised as selling cosmetics), walk over to the soap (clearly marked with a large sign saying 'HANDMADE SOAP'), pick up a piece and try to eat it. Who walks into a soap shop and thinks 'ooh, free food!'? I fully understand that it may look and smell amazing, but even I wouldn't be that stupid and I'm as sharp as a marble.
But the best thing is when they try to eat the face masks... I will never understand how these humans function.

• Like 1

I've often thought that is an issue with modern cosmetic products, that they do look and smell good enough to eat, but I'd never actually do it.

I should say it does surprise me that someone did that but it doesn't. Even if you were convinced it was food, who walks in to somewhere, picks up 'food' and just eats it - without paying, with out a plate, without cutlery....

Did they say anything when you confronted them?

That's what I always think-- you wouldn't walk into a supermarket and just start eating everything right off the shelves. I find it baffling that people do it with things that are clearly not even food.

The few times I've confronted them (usually with a pained smile and an apologetic "that's not actually edible...") they look at me in disbelief as though I have personally deceived them and I actually see a little light die in their eyes as they shuffle awkwardly to the door, trying not to look bothered by the taste of glycerine and sodium hydroxide.

That said... I have never eaten cosmetics :D there's something to be proud of!

• Like 1

That's better than the song my supervisor sang to me the other day. Northampton Town by Dave Neurotic. Actually an accurate representation of the place... (but it's okay... I'm not originally from Northampton!)

...I actually feel slightly spooked that many of us here are potentially in the same area almost every day.

I've never been on a helicopter or a hot air ballon.

I also have never seen the attraction of Brad Pitt

Or seen the Simpsons

I have never seen the attraction of most people considered "the world's top 10 sexiest..."

I won't go as far as to say Brad Pitt is unattractive, but he's nothing special... same goes for Clooney.

Or seen the Simpsons

I have never seen the attraction of most people considered "the world's top 10 sexiest..."

I won't go as far as to say Brad Pitt is unattractive, but he's nothing special... same goes for Clooney.

But Jigsaw on the other hand....such a cute little dude!

• Like 1

Or seen the Simpsons

But Jigsaw on the other hand....such a cute little dude!

This is where I'd have to say Hoffman over Jigsaw!

I have never watched the last Hobbit film

Ditto I loved the first 2 movies I even have a giant Fridge Magnet of Thorin on my Fridge lol but I think a lot of it is due to someone ended up spoiling the movie for me and thus I just lost interest in watching it after that

I somewhat have to agree with you.

I loved the 'I See Fire' song Ed did its one of the very few songs that really stood out for me in the Soundtrack but alas when compared to the likes of Enya he just doesn't cut it 'I See Fire' is the only song that I have ever liked from Ed but as for Enya she is like a singing Angel I could listen to anything she did and not tire of it in fact I always said if she was my mother I'd get her to sing every day for me which of course she would probably get sick of doing eventually lol but yea shes definitely one of the best singers I have ever come across. She made LOTR for me her songs gave the movies emotion and feeling but I feel that way with all of her songs pretty much true legend in the music world! imo
Edited by Sassy1988
  • Like 1

Someone gets it!

I See Fire is a great song. But Tolkien worthy? Not in my opinion. May It Be by Enya really captured that Middle Earth feeling (I honestly have no word for it, it just makes me think of elves and hobbits and birds and trees and streams and now my whole brain is crying), while I See Fire was just a bit... meh. A good song, but it did not capture any kind of emotion any of the previous songs did.

My guess is that Sheeran got the job because they wanted to lure in younger/new fans and he was the hugest thing in music at the time.