Film Posters

Raylenth

My Game of Thrones poster, signed by....well, too many to name here!

Cg_ij5KWMAI58aV.jpg

One day I'll sit down and work out how much I have spent on getting those autographs.

I assume I'll then spend the rest of that day crying into my bank statements.......

• Like 4

Cg_ij5KWMAI58aV.jpg

One day I'll sit down and work out how much I have spent on getting those autographs.

I assume I'll then spend the rest of that day crying into my bank statements.......

Always loved that GOT picture.

• 3 weeks later...

Cg_ij5KWMAI58aV.jpg

Niiiiice! Always love a fellow Thrones collector here are mine...

13048238_10156797100485035_1765023018480

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ywv5UiG.jpgGhostbusters: Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, Billy Bryan (Mr Stay Puft), Mark Bryan Wilson (Slimer GB1), Robin Shelby (Slimer GB2)

GZJiIAj.jpgBack To The Future: Christopher Lloyd, Michael J Fox, Lea Thompson, James Tolkan, Claudia Wells, Marc McClure, Harry Waters Jr, Donald Fullilove, Frances Lee McCain

mwclFKR.jpgStar Wars: Carrie Fisher, Dave Prowse, Peter Meyhew, Ian McDiarmid, Billy Dee Williams, Kenny Baker, Jeremy Bulloch (looks weird as to make this pic I scanned the poster many times and photoshopped it together, badly)

Love the Ghostbusters one. One question im starting a poster this year and want to know how you store them before you consider them complete. Do you frame them then take them out as and when yiu need them?

Ywv5UiG.jpgGhostbusters: Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, Billy Bryan (Mr Stay Puft), Mark Bryan Wilson (Slimer GB1), Robin Shelby (Slimer GB2)

GZJiIAj.jpgBack To The Future: Christopher Lloyd, Michael J Fox, Lea Thompson, James Tolkan, Claudia Wells, Marc McClure, Harry Waters Jr, Donald Fullilove, Frances Lee McCain

mwclFKR.jpgStar Wars: Carrie Fisher, Dave Prowse, Peter Meyhew, Ian McDiarmid, Billy Dee Williams, Kenny Baker, Jeremy Bulloch (looks weird as to make this pic I scanned the poster many times and photoshopped it together, badly)

Love the Ghostbusters one. One question im starting a poster this year and want to know how you store them before you consider them complete. Do you frame them then take them out as and when yiu need them?

Thanks, I just answered you in the thread you made about it! :smile:

Edited by Wrong Name

• Moderators

Sam, your posters are soooo good. I am so jelous!!

• Like 1

Cheers Stuart. I consider the Back To The Future one pretty much complete but there's plenty of room on the others for SM to get me some more signatures! Especially the Ghostbusters one!

• Moderators

Ywv5UiG.jpgGhostbusters: Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, Billy Bryan (Mr Stay Puft), Mark Bryan Wilson (Slimer GB1), Robin Shelby (Slimer GB2)GZJiIAj.jpgBack To The Future: Christopher Lloyd, Michael J Fox, Lea Thompson, James Tolkan, Claudia Wells, Marc McClure, Harry Waters Jr, Donald Fullilove, Frances Lee McCainmwclFKR.jpgStar Wars: Carrie Fisher, Dave Prowse, Peter Meyhew, Ian McDiarmid, Billy Dee Williams, Kenny Baker, Jeremy Bulloch (looks weird as to make this pic I scanned the poster many times and photoshopped it together, badly)

Cheers Stuart. I consider the Back To The Future one pretty much complete but there's plenty of room on the others for SM to get me some more signatures! Especially the Ghostbusters one!

Yeh they are both great, don't think I've ever seen that particular Ghostbusters poster before.

Ywv5UiG.jpgGhostbusters: Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, Billy Bryan (Mr Stay Puft), Mark Bryan Wilson (Slimer GB1), Robin Shelby (Slimer GB2)GZJiIAj.jpgBack To The Future: Christopher Lloyd, Michael J Fox, Lea Thompson, James Tolkan, Claudia Wells, Marc McClure, Harry Waters Jr, Donald Fullilove, Frances Lee McCainmwclFKR.jpgStar Wars: Carrie Fisher, Dave Prowse, Peter Meyhew, Ian McDiarmid, Billy Dee Williams, Kenny Baker, Jeremy Bulloch (looks weird as to make this pic I scanned the poster many times and photoshopped it together, badly)

Yeh they are both great, don't think I've ever seen that particular Ghostbusters poster before.

That's exactly what Sigourney Weaver said when I got her to sign it! It was the official poster for the 30th Anniversary a couple of years ago. They did a load of limited edition ones as well which now go for hundreds on eBay but I actually preferred this one. I think you can still get it quite easily and cheap on Amazon or eBay. It is MASSIVE though!

• Like 1

I have an Evil Dead poster signed and framed by Bruce Campbell...sadly I don't have a picture as it's at my parent's house as my wife wouldn't be too keen on the image of a half naked woman being dragged into the ground by a hand around her throat.

Edited by rogue_entity

Your poster was framed by Bruce Campbell? My, that's good service from the guests! Do you think if I ask him, Mads will decorate my sitting room?

:dance:

Alas I did ask Mads to host my dinner party (including a game of poker) but he declined.

• Like 1

Question for the knowledgeable please. With regards to posters what is the practical difference between the regular paper type and the ones I keep seeing described as silk. Can a silk poster be signed, do they look good, better, different? Any info would be appreciated.