What did you buy?

I bought lots of alcohol, serious amounts of alcohol, mind you so did Jez. Erm some food, fags. And I do believe that was all, didn't see anything I fancy from the stalls, I'm waiting for C6 as they have all the diaries and s*** for the following year!!!!!!!!!

I bought lots of alcohol on Saturday - £130's worth and a couple of Head Knockers! :D

Salem M8ty, i spent about the same, cant believe how ill we felt the next day, top night though, hope we can hook up soon with Clare and Phylis!!

Sort your MSN messenger out dude!!

BuFF

;)

I bought lots of alcohol on Saturday - £130's worth and a couple of Head Knockers!  :D

LMAO if you bought that much worth of alcohol you'd be in bloody hospital huns with alcohol poisoning!!!!!!!!

Was'nt all for me!

It was £25 a round! ;)

I bought lots of alcohol on Saturday - £130's worth and a couple of Head Knockers!  ;)

Salem M8ty, i spent about the same, cant believe how ill we felt the next day, top night though, hope we can hook up soon with Clare and Phylis!!

Sort your MSN messenger out dude!!

BuFF

;)

Too right!

Try my Yahoo. I think its jas_joh. Have no idea what or if I have msn! :D

I bought lots of alcohol on Saturday - £130's worth and a couple of Head Knockers!   :D

LMAO if you bought that much worth of alcohol you'd be in bloody hospital huns with alcohol poisoning!!!!!!!!

Was'nt all for me!

It was £25 a round! ;)

f***ing hell, even I didn't spend that much on a round ;)

FFS, Theo you got me drinking champagne, I bloody hate the stuff, I can't believe I even drank it and with no OJ as well. Oh and Theo we forgot the knicker shifters

2 prints from stall fronted by the incredibly beautfiul Emma.

I also got 2 prints from the gorgeous Emma. Was really nice speaking with her and the prints are excellent, got them all framed up and they look great. I bought the Alien Head one for myself as it caught my eye straight away and got the Legolas one for my Sister, just have to decide where to put them up now :D

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

I also got 2 prints from the gorgeous Emma. Was really nice speaking with her and the prints are excellent, got them all framed up and they look great. I bought the Alien Head one for myself as it caught my eye straight away and got the Legolas one for my Sister, just have to decide where to put them up now :D

Agreed - at the moment mine are in a frame and on the floor waiting for hanging ideas.

The Alien head was an excellent print.

Agreed - at the moment mine are in a frame and on the floor waiting for hanging ideas.

I kind of went a bit mad and bought the Gollum canvas signed by Andy Serkis :D I just fell in love with it the moment I saw it, but it took me most of the day to take the plunge and buy it. I am so glad I did now. He is going to have pride of place in my house :unsure:

I also got 2 prints from the gorgeous Emma. Was really nice speaking with her and the prints are excellent, got them all framed up and they look great. I bought the Alien Head one for myself as it caught my eye straight away and got the Legolas one for my Sister, just have to decide where to put them up now :wub:

I kind of went a bit mad and bought the Gollum canvas signed by Andy Serkis :o I just fell in love with it the moment I saw it, but it took me most of the day to take the plunge and buy it. I am so glad I did now. He is going to have pride of place in my house :P

Whooooooooooo!!! Big spender. Mind you it is great piece. V/lucky.

My brothers brought a hell of a lot of anime figures. He also got that picture of the girl lying down with the black widow on her stomach which is a F***ing MARVELLOUS picture. I brought this gothic cross necklace which was £15.. i also got a signed autograph of Kirsty Swanson which wasnt 2 bad

Umm ok here goes : -

Figures

King of The Dead

Witchking in Armour

Merry in Armour

Faramir in Armour

Auto's

Joe P x2

Gates Mcfadden

Robert Picardo

Ethan Phillips

Lawrence Makoare x2

Sala Baker x2

John Billingsley

Brad Dourif x2

Jed Brophy

Paul Norell

Craig Parker

Misc Stuff

Fighting Knives of Legolas

18 Plaques for the Auto's

Total of about £800 or there-abouts :jason::D

Edited by ashleo78

Umm ok here goes : -

Figures

King of The Dead

Witchking in Armour

Merry in Armour

Faramir in Armour

Auto's

Joe P x2

Gates Mcfadden

Robert Picardo

Ethan Phillips

Lawrence Makoare x2

Sala Baker x2

John Billingsley

Brad Dourif x2

Jed Brophy

Paul Norell

Craig Parker

Misc Stuff

Fighting Knives of Legolas

18 Plaques for the Auto's

Total of about £800 or there-abouts ;):pyth:

And here I was thinking I spent a lot on Staurday night drinking! :angry:

I also got 2 prints from the gorgeous Emma. Was really nice speaking with her and the prints are excellent, got them all framed up and they look great. I bought the Alien Head one for myself as it caught my eye straight away and got the Legolas one for my Sister, just have to decide where to put them up now :yoda:

I kind of went a bit mad and bought the Gollum canvas signed by Andy Serkis :o I just fell in love with it the moment I saw it, but it took me most of the day to take the plunge and buy it. I am so glad I did now. He is going to have pride of place in my house ;)

Whooooooooooo!!! Big spender. Mind you it is great piece. V/lucky.

Yes, it is a great piece, I am so glad I took the plunge. Although, I did go to C5 with the thought in mind I wouldn't spend a lot..so much for that idea :blink: