OH MY GOD WOW !

Starbug

just seen the new trailers of The Walking Dead S6, Dr Who S9, and Star Wars E7 they all look bloody amazing I am quite speechless on how amazing they all look

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 1

Watched the Doctor Who trailer yesterday and it looked great cant wait until September! Just seen the Superman Vs Batman trailer a few minutes ago and I have my doubts about it but having said that the trailer does look good

• Moderators

Deadpool's my favourite Marvel character so I'm probably bias! Especially as they seem to be doing it right this time instead of horrific version in the Wolverine Origins film (If he had swords in his arms, how would he bend them?!)

Yeh it does look good and like they're doing right by the franchise, totally agree with you re the origins one.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Suicide Squad I'm not overly keen on (although as a huge fan of his, I'm definitely interested in Leto's Joker), but Deadpool has me excited!

I am a huge fan of jared Leto but I still don't know how I feel about him being the joker.

I don't like the way they've gone with him, especially the stupid tattoos. With the car and style they've given him, he's coming across as a spoilt rich kid, which is not right for the character. And as I've said above I don't approve of a Harley Quinn without the accent (which is not confirmed). I would have preferred her costume to be closer to other versions of her as well.

Series 9 of Doctor Who looks great .

Superman Vs Batman is different and I can't wait to see how it turns out ....Also Gal Galdot makes an awesome Wonder Woman.

Also saw leaked Deadpool trailer and can't wait and am sooo glad it will have restricted rating ...Hopefully an 18 in the uk.

Have not seen the Suicide Squad trailer yet :(. Any links I have clicked on were removed before I had the chance to watch.

The Star Wars sizzle reel was amazing.

The new costume for Arrow looks brilliant.

More Muppets soon and their panel was very amusing.

Plus all the pictures on the net of various actors and actresses meeting who we have always wanted to see meet.

Edited by StuartG2198