LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

• Moderators

Trying to work out this schedule is giving me a slight headache lol. I definitely have one clash as my Zach Galligan photoshoot on the Saturday is at the same time as my Christopher Lloyd talk. Hopefully can change to the Sunday but don't know how easy that is.

Is that the Diamond pass only talk for Christopher Lloyd in the afternoon Vicky? Edited by StuartG2198

I have a Richard Dean Anderson photo for the Sunday, says batch 3, I'm travelling up on the Sunday, if I can't get to the venue or be inside by 9.30, can I use my ticket for the afternoon session. TIA

I have a Richard Dean Anderson photo for the Sunday, says batch 3, I'm travelling up on the Sunday, if I can't get to the venue or be inside by 9.30, can I use my ticket for the afternoon session. TIA

You can get your photo any time after your batch is called (when the guest is in a photo session)

• Like 1

I have a batch 1 ticket for Tom Burke, yet my friend has a batch 2 ticket. From reading these posts I understand that we can both attend the session 1 photoshoot at 9.30am on saturday. However not sure that we can get there in time as my friend is coming from a long way! Am I right in saying that if we choose, we can both attend the session 2 photoshoot with Tom at 5pm that day instead? Is there any chance we would not be fitted into the 2nd photoshoot if there are others also doing the same thing? Dont want to risk missing our photo. Please advise, thanks.

I have a batch 1 ticket for Tom Burke, yet my friend has a batch 2 ticket. From reading these posts I understand that we can both attend the session 1 photoshoot at 9.30am on saturday. However not sure that we can get there in time as my friend is coming from a long way! Am I right in saying that if we choose, we can both attend the session 2 photoshoot with Tom at 5pm that day instead? Is there any chance we would not be fitted into the 2nd photoshoot if there are others also doing the same thing? Dont want to risk missing our photo. Please advise, thanks.

Yes you can go to the second shoot. As long as you're there on time, you'll get your photo.

• Moderators

Sorry if I'm being thick but I can't see a batch number on my e-ticket for the Richard Dean Anderson photoshoot so how do I know which batch I'm in and when to turn up for my photo?

Can you forward to the address in my profile and il have a look for you?

Sorry if I'm being thick but I can't see a batch number on my e-ticket for the Richard Dean Anderson photoshoot so how do I know which batch I'm in and when to turn up for my photo?

If there is no batch number you are essentially batch 0 and will be called after golds. Edited by Wrong Name

Hi just wondering I've got a gold pass but I only have 2 photos in the morning am just wondering because there's a second batch in the afternoon can I get them then so I don't have to go early in the morning and hang around for ours till the next lot sorry if it's been asked b4

With the gold pass, you can go whenever you want as long as it's the same say as on the ticket and during the guest shoot times, so yes you can go to the later one.
cool thanx for the help mate
  • Like 1

Hi just wondering I've got a gold pass but I only have 2 photos in the morning am just wondering because there's a second batch in the afternoon can I get them then so I don't have to go early in the morning and hang around for ours till the next lot sorry if it's been asked b4

With the gold pass, you can go whenever you want as long as it's the same say as on the ticket and during the guest shoot times, so yes you can go to the later one.
cool thanx for the help mate

No worries :smile:

Yes you can go to the second shoot. As long as you're there on time, you'll get your photo.

We may try to get there for the morning shoot, depending on train times. How long would you say we need to queue to get in, then queue for virtual tickets etc? The doors open at 9am, which only gives half an hour! Doesnt seem long enough.

We may try to get there for the morning shoot, depending on train times. How long would you say we need to queue to get in, then queue for virtual tickets etc? The doors open at 9am, which only gives half an hour! Doesnt seem long enough.

To be honest, that is not a question anyone can really answer as there is no way to know hoe many people will turn up first thing. It'll also depend on what time you arrive.

There's not really a queue for the VQ tickets (that would kinda negate the point of them!) as they are just handed out by a member of the crew for free. The timing will depend on how many you need to collect, although I still wouldn't be able to guess how long it will take to get them. Tom's shoot lasts up to 10:00 though so as long as you're there five minutes before it ends at the latest, you should be fine.

To be honest, that is not a question anyone can really answer as there is no way to know hoe many people will turn up first thing. It'll also depend on what time you arrive.

There's not really a queue for the VQ tickets (that would kinda negate the point of them!) as they are just handed out by a member of the crew for free. The timing will depend on how many you need to collect, although I still wouldn't be able to guess how long it will take to get them. Tom's shoot lasts up to 10:00 though so as long as you're there five minutes before it ends at the latest, you should be fine.

Okay thanks. I have two photoshoots (Tom Burke and Luke Pasqualino) and attending the Michael J Fox talk, so not that many to queue for. Do we need VTs for the paid talks?

Okay thanks. I have two photoshoots (Tom Burke and Luke Pasqualino) and attending the Michael J Fox talk, so not that many to queue for. Do we need VTs for the paid talks?

No the VT's are only for the autos (not the talks or photoshoots). You should have a batch number on your ticket for the talk, that they will call out when you can go in.

Edited by Wrong Name

No the VT's are only for the autos (not the talks or photoshoots). You should have a batch number on your ticket for the talk, that they will call out when you can go in.

Great! Thanks for clarifying. The instructions are not clear at all, took me quite some time reading through all these posts to figure it all out! I also wish they would post a printable version of the schedule table, as it comes out really small and unreadable on my printer.

I have a batch one for kurt on the Friday that he canceled on but in gonna use it Sunday do I still go for the batch one so 9.30

Let me check on that, that is the first reuse since we have the batch system.

Hi I can't find a reply to this yet

I have a batch one for kurt on the Friday that he canceled on but in gonna use it Sunday do I still go for the batch one so 9.30

Let me check on that, that is the first reuse since we have the batch system.

Hi I can't find a reply to this yet

That was asked on Friday evening and it's now Sunday. It's the weekend for Showmasters too!

As a lot more of the venue is being used this year, is there any idea if the photo areas will be closer together as it gets awkward handling clashes if you have to walk from one end of the hall to the other and then back again.

As a lot more of the venue is being used this year, is there any idea if the photo areas will be closer together as it gets awkward handling clashes if you have to walk from one end of the hall to the other and then back again.

The floor plan will be up tomorrow.

Mine doesn't have a batch number either. The original post does have an entry for non batched e-tickets so we will be called after the people who bought their tickets through the old store and before the people with batched tickets.

1: Diamond Pass Holders (for that guest) - If you are Batch 2 you will be called for your INCLUDED photos on Sunday.

2: Gold Pass Holders

3: Old store tickets by number.

4: Non Batched e-Tickets

5: e-Tickets by batch

6: Tickets sold on the day by number.

Great! Thanks for clarifying. The instructions are not clear at all, took me quite some time reading through all these posts to figure it all out! I also wish they would post a printable version of the schedule table, as it comes out really small and unreadable on my printer.

If the instructions are unclear please give the FAQ a read: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051

pod0509 has posted a link to a downloadable printable schedule on one oft he first pages.

The floor plan will be up tomorrow.

Cheers.