Diamond Pass mailing

Just ordered Robert England diamond pass. Will I have to pick up on the day?

We await the announcement with interest .... :-)
What announcement are you waiting for? We've been told there will be a desk at the event for Diamonds to sort out any issues. Not sure what else you are after?

Sorry wrong_name, you are right. Oops. However, do we know if there is a cut off date for diamond passes being mailed? Sorry if I missed that announcement, or do we just go by the fact that if you don't get it in the post, just assume it's at the show waiting for you?

Sorry wrong_name, you are right. Oops. However, do we know if there is a cut off date for diamond passes being mailed? Sorry if I missed that announcement, or do we just go by the fact that if you don't get it in the post, just assume it's at the show waiting for you?

I'm not sure if they'll announce on or not, but I'd just assume that if it doesn't turn up, that that's what you need to do. Still plenty of time though :)

I'm not sure if they'll announce on or not, but I'd just assume that if it doesn't turn up, that that's what you need to do. Still plenty of time though :)

There has not been an official announcement, but another poster has said that he was told he'd have to pick up his pass at the show. I am trying to get this confirmed.

Im getting worried now as my MJF was a diamond batch 1 (ordered at 19:12pm on 16th April when it was announced) and mine still hasnt turned up :crying:

It was already mentioned that well over a 100 were purchased within the first few minutes. I'm sure it will arrive this week.

They are sent via Recorded Delivery so it wont get lost in the post.

Im getting worried now as my MJF was a diamond batch 1 (ordered at 19:12pm on 16th April when it was announced) and mine still hasnt turned up :crying:

I bought Christopher Lloyd pass on April 6th. Nothing for me either. But as long as I get all of my passes from the show I will be fine...it would be nice to have them in advance though.

It was already mentioned that well over a 100 were purchased within the first few minutes. I'm sure it will arrive this week.

They are sent via Recorded Delivery so it wont get lost in the post.

Despite the best intentions of the sender, recorded delivery is very unreliable, even special delivery goes astray. I returned home today to find my pass had been left in the letterbox and NO signature. That is despicable, especially when you pay extra for the service.

I was relaxed anyway wrong_name, even though I appreciate it didn't come over like that because it would've been sorted at the show. It really is a beautiful pass, as is Robert Englund's. So looking forward to meeting him and everyone else. Bring on Friday!!!!

• Like 1

When I got home yesterday I had a ticket from Royal Mail saying that they had a letter for me that needed signing for. I left work this morning to go to the sorting office with ID and got my MJF diamond pass. The whole point of recorded delivery is to confirm receipt. My sorting office is only open till 1.30 weekdays and on Saturday morning. I can leave work to go get my post but what are other people going to do if they have to go collect their passes.

Guess what came in the post today.....

I returned home today to find my pass had been left in the letterbox and NO signature. That is despicable, especially when you pay extra for the service.

It really is a beautiful pass, as is Robert Englund's. So looking forward to meeting him and everyone else. Bring on Friday!!!!

Ah come one, I was expecting more of a hyped up response than that ;)

Guess what came in the post today.....

I returned home today to find my pass had been left in the letterbox and NO signature. That is despicable, especially when you pay extra for the service.

It really is a beautiful pass, as is Robert Englund's. So looking forward to meeting him and everyone else. Bring on Friday!!!!

Ah come one, I was expecting more of a hyped up response than that ;)

So was I!
  • Like 1

*clears throat*

GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE POST TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MJF POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET THE **** IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LFCC 2015, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1