Sign in to follow this  
sarzy2

Paying for Autos

Am i right in thinking we can pay for Autograpghs with credit/debit cards aswell as cash or is it just cash. I don't really want to be carrying alot of cash around with me on the day if i don't need to.

thanks,

• Like 1

You can go to the sales desk and buy vouchers with your card to get autos, but you can't pay by card for the autos directly.

If you go to sales desk, I recommend knowing exactly how many of each denomination you will need, think they are only £10s, £15s and £25s. Will save time at sales desk and then you can right vouchers at autograph tables.

Judging from last year, I wouldn't advise getting vouchers at the sales desk. The queues can be horrendous; last year I had to queue at a sales desk Saturday (for a different reason) and was there for a whole hour.

That's what I was going to say. I always take cash but I've queued once in the past for a different reason and never again!

Am i right in thinking we can pay for Autograpghs with credit/debit cards aswell as cash or is it just cash. I don't really want to be carrying alot of cash around with me on the day if i don't need to.

thanks,

I paty in magic beans ;) <<< just having a giggle :clap:

lol okay thanks everyone I will take cash AND a security guard!!

I always use cash :smile:

Edited by thewizard