LFCC Beginners Guide

If you mean the entry/photoshoot online tickets, you can use your phone - I have an iPhone, and I've saved the tickets from the Eventbrite app into my 'Passbook' app. You can show the tickets on that on the day. I really would recommend trying to find a place to print your tickets beforehand though as backup, to avoid any issues due to broken/lost phones or if your battery goes. I don't think there's anywhere on-site to print I'm afraid.

• Like 1

If you mean the entry/photoshoot online tickets, you can use your phone - I have an iPhone, and I've saved the tickets from the Eventbrite app into my 'Passbook' app. You can show the tickets on that on the day. I really would recommend trying to find a place to print your tickets beforehand though as backup, to avoid any issues due to broken/lost phones or if your battery goes. I don't think there's anywhere on-site to print I'm afraid.

that's perfect. Thank you.

Hope you have a great time as well! I'm not surprised iv spent decent money already & iv only booked a few photos for me, my wife & daughter, only thing that isn't ideal is we won't get there till 8.30-9.00 as we are travelling down from Ipswich & cant leave before 6.30 as I need to wait for my dog sitter

That's a very good read even for a seasoned pro like myself, hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism?

I was just wondering why under the travel section you didn't mention Kensington (Olympia) station right next to the venue? Depending on where the entrance is going to be, at most it will be a 5 minute walk which is better than a 20 minute walk from Earl's Court Station especially at the end of the day when we are all dragging our feet.

Something to add under the wallet part on what to bring, you can make many friends with the Showmasters crew if you have plenty of £5 notes when paying for autographs!!

Thanks GMan, always happy to take on info - but I did mention both those things in the guide ;) I said if the District Line isn't going to Olympia, go from Earls Court - and in the 'what to bring' section I mentioned to bring £5 notes! :)

Apologies if I missed them I do tend to skip read! I think I looked at the map and thought why isn't he showing Kensington Olympia on it! You sure you didn't edited your blog I'm sure the £5 part wasn't there!! ;) JK

That's a very good read even for a seasoned pro like myself, hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism?

I was just wondering why under the travel section you didn't mention Kensington (Olympia) station right next to the venue? Depending on where the entrance is going to be, at most it will be a 5 minute walk which is better than a 20 minute walk from Earl's Court Station especially at the end of the day when we are all dragging our feet.

Something to add under the wallet part on what to bring, you can make many friends with the Showmasters crew if you have plenty of £5 notes when paying for autographs!!

That part of the District Line is closed this year although as far as I am aware the overland is running normally. The Circle Line is also down for that part although Piccadilly is up and running to Earls Court.

Really excellent guide I would also add to the What to Bring section a can of deodorant.

It's a packed place, in summer and full of nerds. Lets be honest it can get a little fruity in there so ducking to the toilets every so often to refresh is considerate to your fellow attendees, staff and the guests.

Thanks Paul, really glad you liked it. Hopefully it'll mean there's nothing too surprising when you get there. It's all much easier when you've planned your day. Hope you have a great time :)

• Like 1

YALC tickets get you access to the YALC area between 9-11, after which ordinary LFCC ticket holders can get in too. You can get in the LFCC area too though anytime you like (after 9am).

Edited by Dorgris