Chances Of Photoshoot clashes

It's very rare that they will allow tickets to be used on different days. If you have clashes, speak to the crew and they will help you work out which shoots to go to first and will rush you through to make sure you get to everything. I've read on here of people who've had 20+ shoots in a day and have had no problems getting to everything, even without a Gold pass.

• Like 1

• Moderators

It's very rare that they will allow tickets to be used on different days. If you have clashes, speak to the crew and they will help you work out which shoots to go to first and will rush you through to make sure you get to everything. I've read on here of people who've had 20+ shoots in a day and have had no problems getting to everything, even without a Gold pass.

Yes like wrong name and QS have said as long as you speak to the crew you won't go far wrong. I usually do around 12 photo shoots each day and have never missed one in the years I've been doing these things

• Like 2

Yes like wrong name and QS have said as long as you speak to the crew you won't go far wrong. I usually do around 12 photo shoots each day and have never missed one in the years I've been doing these things

This is reassuring as my list keeps growing and growing, especially with today's announcements. 6 weeks to go, so excited!

• Like 2

• Moderators

This is reassuring as my list keeps growing and growing, especially with today's announcements. 6 weeks to go, so excited!

OMG is it really only 6 weeks!!!

• Like 1

Yes, I am very worried about clashes (and being stuck in the queue outside!). I have 4 photoshoots booked now but would really like Richard Harmon as well, but I am not sure if I should get more as also have MJF talk. Worried about running around everywhere all day and missing something. Its hard to know what to do :) Very exciting though!

Yes, I am very worried about clashes (and being stuck in the queue outside!). I have 4 photoshoots booked now but would really like Richard Harmon as well, but I am not sure if I should get more as also have MJF talk. Worried about running around everywhere all day and missing something. Its hard to know what to do :) Very exciting though!

We have some photoshoot fans here who manage close to 30 over the weekend. 4 or 5 (are these even in one day?) are a piece of cake. :lol:

• Like 4

We have some photoshoot fans here who manage close to 30 over the weekend. 4 or 5 (are these even in one day?) are a piece of cake. :lol:

Thanks. Yes I am only there Saturday. Knowing how crazy Sat was last year (though I went on Sun) Im being cautious! Its good to know that people can do alot more than that tho! :) Thanks for the confidence, piece of cake is esp reassuring :) Edited by Poppy