Ticket dispatch date

Hi, was just checking the status of my orders as I'm waiting for several.. it's saying dispatch date 12/06/15. I'm going to assume this is random and wrong as the event is the next day.Surely won't leave it that late to mail them out?

I noticed that too - hope it is wrong as my sons and I will be travelling down from Edinburgh to MK with no tickets if it is right !

I also have an order that the PDF online says was dispatched on 23rd May but there has been no sign of this to date. What happens in the event that these tickets do not arrive ? I have spent a lot of money in advance in the expectation that I would be set for the two days with no issues. Can someone clarify ?

I have emailed the shop this evening but wondered if anyone else could clarify. Thanks

Edited by enrohm1963

If your tickets don't arrive you need to bring your print out and settle this at the ticket desk, sorry.

I'll check with TooTall - if memory serves me correct at last year's LFACC there was a dedicated line at the ticket desk for tickets that Royal Mail had made disappear. Maybe something like that can be implemented at this show too.

• Like 1

Mine is also stating as Ready for dispatch 26.5.15 and whn I go on to packing slip it states Despatch 12.6.15 ... Looks like a mistake. just hope it arives before the second date stated. Lol

Hi, was just checking the status of my orders as I'm waiting for several.. it's saying dispatch date 12/06/15. I'm going to assume this is random and wrong as the event is the next day.Surely won't leave it that late to mail them out?

I noticed that too - hope it is wrong as my sons and I will be travelling down from Edinburgh to MK with no tickets if it is right !

I also have an order that the PDF online says was dispatched on 23rd May but there has been no sign of this to date. What happens in the event that these tickets do not arrive ? I have spent a lot of money in advance in the expectation that I would be set for the two days with no issues. Can someone clarify ?

I have emailed the shop this evening but wondered if anyone else could clarify. Thanks

My tickets have all just arrived safely - including those from the May dispatch date. The packing slip for the later order did say 12th June which I now suspect was a typo for 2nd June.

All set for what should be a good weekend. Panic over !

Edited by enrohm1963