How many photos could you comfortably do in a day?

Hi everyone!

It's been a good few years since I last came to LFCC, last time I was there I was working at it! Glad to be coming back this year. I've been so excited I've went a bit mad and bought a few photoshoots. I purchased the Diamond package for Christopher Lloyd and about another 7 photo passes for the Saturday and 7 for the Sunday. Cause it's been a while since I have been (and I'm sure it was only autographs last time I was there) I am worried that I might not have time to fit them all in. Can anyone advise me if this should be ok or has an experience with the photo passes from the last few years? Thank you 😃

• Moderators

No problem when the schedule is published for the event have a look what you've got on and you should be able to plan where you need to be and when if you do have clashes like I said speak to them then they will help you, for someone like chris Lloyd they will do more than one shoot during the day so if you have a talk in the morning and he has a shoot in the afternoon you could work it like that depending on your photo shoot batch number

Hi everyone!

It's been a good few years since I last came to LFCC, last time I was there I was working at it! Glad to be coming back this year. I've been so excited I've went a bit mad and bought a few photoshoots. I purchased the Diamond package for Christopher Lloyd and about another 7 photo passes for the Saturday and 7 for the Sunday. Cause it's been a while since I have been (and I'm sure it was only autographs last time I was there) I am worried that I might not have time to fit them all in. Can anyone advise me if this should be ok or has an experience with the photo passes from the last few years? Thank you

Are you going to be looking to get autographs from all this group as well ? If so, definitely get there early so you can get low virtual queue tickets.

I'm working on booking up no more than ten photoshoots per day, currently have 7 booked for the Saturday plus the MJF talk, so hoping that there won't be clashes, but I guess the more you book the more chance there will be of this.

The other thing to bear in mind is the order, so for photoshoots it will be Diamond if relevant, then Gold, then Batch 1 , Batch 2 etc

I don't think I'll be getting autographs just photos. Yeah, I guessed the order would be like that. However, I have a few batch 1's, batch 2's etc and it says to make sure we don't miss our allocated time slots so was worried they might overlap and be pushed for time. I'm guessing by Stuart's reply it should be fine, I'll speak to them if that's the case 😊

Last year I did eight each day and that was with a regular pass (not gold). So despite LOTS of queuing, I was able to get through them quite easily. I had a couple of close calls despite careful planning. They also delayed a couple of shoots which panicked me a little. (they weren't very clear about how long the delays were for and when they'd resume).

I'm aiming for perhaps 12-15 per day this time since I've got a gold pass now.

Edited by Xenomorph
  • Like 2

I've got about 11 on the Friday this year and then 4 on Saturday and 4 on Sunday (so far) which will hopefully allow me to attend a few more talks this year

Have you got a gold pass ?

At the moment I'm doing 8 on the Friday, 7 on the Saturday, plus MJF talk, then just 2 on the Sunday plus the Robert Englund/Robert Kurtzman talk, thinking that I want to keeping Sunday a bit clearer to get autos as well, all be it I will need to get some people on other days as they are only attending specific days.

• Moderators

Yeh I have mate, would do it without one myself, i'm going to leave myself a little more free on the Saturday and Sunday for autographs and talks but I imagine before July there will be several more announcements and Saturday and Sunday will fill up with photos as well

• Like 1

Yeh I have mate, would do it without one myself, i'm going to leave myself a little more free on the Saturday and Sunday for autographs and talks but I imagine before July there will be several more announcements and Saturday and Sunday will fill up with photos as well

Yep, still plenty of time for more announcements ! It's shaping up really well.

• Moderators

Yep, still plenty of time for more announcements ! It's shaping up really well.

It certainly is very excited this year!!!

• Like 1

I've got about 11 on the Friday this year and then 4 on Saturday and 4 on Sunday (so far) which will hopefully allow me to attend a few more talks this year

At the moment I'm doing 8 on the Friday, 7 on the Saturday, plus MJF talk, then just 2 on the Sunday plus the Robert Englund/Robert Kurtzman talk, thinking that I want to keeping Sunday a bit clearer to get autos as well, all be it I will need to get some people on other days as they are only attending specific days.

I didn't get a gold pass as I am only going on the Saturday and Sunday, is it worth trying to upgrade? If I can do that??

Does the gold passes get you in a separate queue for the prepaid photo shoots?

Last year I did eight each day and that was with a regular pass (not gold). So despite LOTS of queuing, I was able to get through them quite easily. I had a couple of close calls despite careful planning. They also delayed a couple of shoots which panicked me a little. (they weren't very clear about how long the delays were for and when they'd resume).

I'm aiming for perhaps 12-15 per day this time since I've got a gold pass now.

Is the gold pass worth getting then? Is it a separate queuing system even for prepaid photos? There's still a couple of guests I would like photos with but I thought I might have enough already cause of time issues.

I didn't get a gold pass as I am only going on the Saturday and Sunday, is it worth trying to upgrade? If I can do that??

Does the gold passes get you in a separate queue for the prepaid photo shoots?

A gold pass will get you into photo shoots before everyone else, but I'd say with only 7 shoots you wouldn't need it. Especially as you're only there for one day. At LFCCW last year I had 5 shoots with no gold pass and had plenty of time to collect over 10 autos and look round the stalls so you should have no problems.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'm doing at least 7 shoots on the Friday but I'm not concerned as they are very well run and go really quickly! Should get a few autos and a loo break as well! ;)

Never even thought about a loo break & I'll need food or I get very grumpy! Haha! Might need to eat on the move. I have 3 talks to go to also. Not sure yet what day the Christopher Lloyd one is on. The talks are normally mid-afternoon, right?

• Like 1

• Moderators

Yeah, I'm doing at least 7 shoots on the Friday but I'm not concerned as they are very well run and go really quickly! Should get a few autos and a loo break as well! ;)

Never even thought about a loo break & I'll need food or I get very grumpy! Haha! Might need to eat on the move. I have 3 talks to go to also. Not sure yet what day the Christopher Lloyd one is on. The talks are normally mid-afternoon, right?

The talks are spread throughout the day