Guest Cancellation - Alistair Petrie

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately due to work commitments, Alistair Petrie is now unable to join us for SHERLOCKED, we hope he can join us at a future event. If you have brought a photo shoot this will be refunded in the next few days.

If you had Alistair Petrie listed in your Silver Pass allocation this will now be covered by Clive Mantle.

If you have already purchased a Clive Mantle Photo Shoot and now have a free one allocated to your pass please speak to the Information Desk at the event, and they will be able to assist you.

• Like 1

That's a shame, but really we have been very lucky until now that no one had had to cancel. Hopefully there won't be anymore and that we will get to see him at another event.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 3

I think this is a real shame, was looking forward to meeting him. But I'm glad that it was work reasons that caused the cancellation. I've heard often times how being an actor is hard as for months on end you can have no work at all, so it is pleasing to hear someone is doing well.

However, from peoples experience, and I am aware there is no guarantee this will happen, but is there any chance that there might be another guest announcement now as a "replacement" for lack of a better term.

Not that I can fit anything more into my schedule!

I think this is a real shame, was looking forward to meeting him. But I'm glad that it was work reasons that caused the cancellation. I've heard often times how being an actor is hard as for months on end you can have no work at all, so it is pleasing to hear someone is doing well.

However, from peoples experience, and I am aware there is no guarantee this will happen, but is there any chance that there might be another guest announcement now as a "replacement" for lack of a better term.

Not that I can fit anything more into my schedule!

It's not impossible there'll be another guest. But with the schedule out I don't think it's very likely.