Latest Guest Announcement - JASON DAVID FRANK

• Showmasters Admin

ok everyone we need your help on this guest we want him to have a great time and its a very rare chance to meet him in the UK so help us get the word out to other fans so everyone has the chance to meet him at this years LFCC

Thanks everyone for making this appearance work so we can bring even more Power Rangers to UK events

see you all there

jason

• Like 2

ok everyone we need your help on this guest we want him to have a great time and its a very rare chance to meet him in the UK so help us get the word out to other fans so everyone has the chance to meet him at this years LFCC

Thanks everyone for making this appearance work so we can bring even more Power Rangers to UK events

see you all there

jason

Oh believe me Jason, word is spreading! The UK PR fan community is beyond thrilled he's coming.

People just seem to be holding off photoshoots in case in-costume shoots are announced. Can you comment on this? If they are announced, will they be added to the store or will the shoots on sale now be in-costume shoots? Same goes for the other Rangers attending I guess.

• Like 3

YES!!!! I have wanted to meet JDF for 20 years!! The Green Ranger was one of my biggest heroes!

What is everyone going to get signed??

Will be adding to my MMPR Movie dvd for sure! Not sure what else yet though. What about you?

• Moderators

Anyone watch is reality show on YouTube. My Morphin Life. Really good.

He posted on twitter that he'll be filming for it whilst in London also doing some pranks.

I've been watching it and really enjoy it!!

Does anyone know if JDF ever does photo ops in his white ranger gear, I know he has as the green

Anyone watch is reality show on YouTube. My Morphin Life. Really good.

He posted on twitter that he'll be filming for it whilst in London also doing some pranks.

I've been watching it and really enjoy it!!

Does anyone know if JDF ever does photo ops in his white ranger gear, I know he has as the green

Yes he does. It all depends on which one he chooses.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...