Question on the Five Autographs in the Gold Package

GoldenGreen

Hi

I know we won't find these out until we register on the Friday, but could you confirm how these five are allocated, e.g.

- Is it completely random ?

- Is it a mix, so whilst you won't get a lead guest, might you get Andrew Scott or Rupert Graves and then four guests that were only in one episode for example or everyone gets at least one of the production crew ?

It would be helpful to get a feel for this just in terms of planning on how much cash I might need to bring for additional autos.

Thanks

GG

There'll probably be certain "patterns" or "groups" as Silver photoshoots apparently have. But I don't think any details to the system will be posted.

Otherwise there'll be way too many people being unhappy with the system. Let's just say you ordered Gold first day and are assigned to a group getting Andrew while you really wanted Rupert's signature and someone who ordered later than you got Rupert in their package. Then one person is bound to go "why don't I get the one I want, I ordered earlier!!"

I can only suggest budgeting for the scenario that has you bring the most amount of cash. Then you'll be pleasantly surprised you came home with extra money, unless you spend it with the dealers of course. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Will the 5 pre assigned autographs be allocated to each ticket before I register on the first day of the event. I mean will the 5 options be allocated on a first come first served bases or will they be allocated against each ticket before hand? I do not expect to arrive to early evening but do not want that to effect which 5 I am allocated.

Also as I have booed 3 gold tickets on the same booking will we have the same allocation? This may be good on one hand to have more guest options but is could effect waiting times in diffrent lines.

• Moderators

Will the 5 pre assigned autographs be allocated to each ticket before I register on the first day of the event. I mean will the 5 options be allocated on a first come first served bases or will they be allocated against each ticket before hand? I do not expect to arrive to early evening but do not want that to effect which 5 I am allocated.

Also as I have booed 3 gold tickets on the same booking will we have the same allocation? This may be good on one hand to have more guest options but is could effect waiting times in diffrent lines.

All tickets will be allocated a group of 5 of similar 'value' so no matter how/when the allocations are determined when you register shouldn't adversely affect what you get. (I'd say there's a more than decent chance that the allocations will be done before the event, with all tickets booked together having the same allocation, but as stated above we don't know the details of the system to be used.)