Talk and Photo Shoots Update...

showmasters

Hi all. Wanted to check some things as im a tad confused and wondered if anyone could help.

Firstly have got a benedict photo shoot in batch 2.. does this mean I'm in the 2.30 onwards group on Saturday as don't want to miss it?

Also can we register when we arrive ie around 12.00- it doesn't need to be in the morning?

.....and another quick one, how soon can people queue up for Mark/Ben's auto's?

I was wondering the same, evil, as I'm trying to plan when I can meet my friend, who's arriving on Saturday morning, so I can give her the photo shoot ticket I booked for her! It would be great to be able to get the autos and then meet up, if I can get close to the front of the Platinum A queue and therefore leave enough time to see her before the photos start.

Do you think they will call in group order? We all paid the same amount for the ticket, my Sunday morning is jam packed with 8 photoshoots, I really would like Ben's auto in the morning and Mark's before Ben's talk. Wishful thinking I know but if I do I may be able to get to see at least half of two of the three paid for Sunday talks. The other one, probably will be less than half.

Edited by evilfairie
  • Like 1

Do you think they will call in group order? We all paid the same amount for the ticket, my Sunday morning is jam packed with 8 photoshoots, I really would like Ben's auto in the morning and Mark's before Ben's talk. Wishful thinking I know but if I do I may be able to get to see at least half of two of the three paid for Sunday talks. The other one, probably will be less than half.

What do you mean with group order? For Ben it will be VIPs first, then platinum. For Mark VIPs, Platinum, Gold, VQ tickets.

I guess with Ben they may subdivide it into ticket numbers if everyone turns up at the same time? Well either that or it'll just be first come first served after the VIP's. I think we will just have to see what happens on the day.

• Like 1

What do you mean with group order? For Ben it will be VIPs first, then platinum. For Mark VIPs, Platinum, Gold, VQ tickets.

It's just when The Pink Lady put...Platinum A queue...I was hoping it would be the way you just put it as in Vip, Platinum etc, that the groups wouldn't come into it. ) Thanks for confirming that for me.

I guess with Ben they may subdivide it into ticket numbers if everyone turns up at the same time? Well either that or it'll just be first come first served after the VIP's. I think we will just have to see what happens on the day.

I'm going to get there asap on Saturday to see if I can get it by 9.30 and so be able to do the group talk in the afternoon. Fingers crossed. Not sure how soon people will be queuing up for Marks Saturday signing though. I was gonna see if I can start to queue when I get out of Steven Moffat/Mark Gatiss talk (this will mean missing out on Clive Mantle's shoot though but that's the way it goes) .. This will hopefully give me a chance to get his auto before Ben's talk starts. If it looks like I'll be nowhere near the front of the queue by that time I'll give up and queue on Sunday but will have to miss a couple of talks in the morning to fit that and all my shoots in. Excited but a tad nervous too.

Edited by evilfairie
  • Like 1

I'm going to get there asap on Saturday to see if I can get it by 9.30 and so be able to do the group talk in the afternoon. Fingers crossed. Not sure how soon people will be queuing up for Marks Saturday signing though. I was gonna see if I can start to queue when I get out of Steven Moffat/Mark Gatiss talk. This will hopefully give me a chance to get his auto before Ben's talk starts. If it looks like I'll be nowhere near the front of the queue by that time I'll give up and queue on Sunday but will have to miss a couple of talks in the morning to fit that and all my shoots in. Excited but a tad nervous too.

I don't have info on when Mark will arrive for signing, sorry. Crew won't allow people to queue up a very long time before he starts signing.

Both Mark and Ben will be groups in the order I've given, and then ticket number order.

Ah ok, so the groups are being used, so A before B, which means I'll more than likely not get Ben's auto in the morning. I guess I'll resign myself to not seeing the group talk and just hope I don't miss much of the Lars//Rupert one.

I may as well attempt Clive's shoot then and run to queue up for Marks if we're allowed to, depending on the time. Now I'll be able to properly sort out my timetable/schedule for Saturday and have two possible ones for Sunday, one when I've got to get Marks auto and one when I don't.

Thanks QS :)

I'm going to get there asap on Saturday to see if I can get it by 9.30 and so be able to do the group talk in the afternoon. Fingers crossed. Not sure how soon people will be queuing up for Marks Saturday signing though. I was gonna see if I can start to queue when I get out of Steven Moffat/Mark Gatiss talk (this will mean missing out on Clive Mantle's shoot though but that's the way it goes) .. This will hopefully give me a chance to get his auto before Ben's talk starts. If it looks like I'll be nowhere near the front of the queue by that time I'll give up and queue on Sunday but will have to miss a couple of talks in the morning to fit that and all my shoots in. Excited but a tad nervous too.

Both Mark and Ben will be groups in the order I've given, and then ticket number order.

That kind of makes it easier, at least once we have registered, got our ticket and seen our number we will have some idea of where we will be in the queue.