validation charge on tickets

print off your validation ticket whatever they say on here, better be safe and have it to hand than risking some jobsworth with a scanner on the door saying you haven't paid it and you can't come in. No system works 100% so assume you'll be the one that gets messed around.Print it.

print off your validation ticket whatever they say on here, better be safe and have it to hand than risking some jobsworth with a scanner on the door saying you haven't paid it and you can't come in. No system works 100% so assume you'll be the one that gets messed around.Print it.

You do not have to print off your ticket. Once you have it in hand it is in the system. If you want to be safe please feel free to do so, but it is really not necessary. It is a new system, but please don't make other attendees feel even more insecure about it.

• Moderators

Sorry if this has been mentioned over and over.

Friend just bought Saturday and Sunday ticket, didn't select the £2.50 fee.

Will they receive the email to pay it in a weeks time?

Thanks ;-)[/quote

They will receive an email about this but I'm not sure wether it'll be in a week, as I understand you'll get an email at some point prior to the event

• Moderators

As far as I am aware, the validation charge emails are being sent out on a weekly basis, so people should always receive the email within a week - may be a full week, may be just a day or even hours, depending on when they order in relation to when the week's emails are sent.