E-ticket verification?

PrehistoricCat

Sorry, I'll need to get someone from the office to check on that. That's a bit weird. Are you sure you were not charged for the fee the second time?

If you could e-mail you with your name and order number at the e-mail in my profile that would help a lot.

Yes I checked and I only see one validation charged to my card. I e-mailed you my order numbers, thank you so much for helping!!!

Just checking to see if you got my e-mail? Thanks

Sorry, I'll need to get someone from the office to check on that. That's a bit weird. Are you sure you were not charged for the fee the second time?

If you could e-mail you with your name and order number at the e-mail in my profile that would help a lot.

Yes I checked and I only see one validation charged to my card. I e-mailed you my order numbers, thank you so much for helping!!!

Just checking to see if you got my e-mail? Thanks

Yes, and I wrote back confirming that I got it too. Apparently there's one problem, Yahoo and AOL don't seem to like each other. ><

It's been forwarded to the appropriate person.

• Like 1

I have received an email to pay the E-verficiation for my photo shoot. But the link is not working. It is said the promotional code is not working. Also I have paid another order with E-verification but I have not received the E-verification ticket.

I've asked the office to check on the first problem. It's been reported a couple of times now, so it seems something is off.

I am not sure if I am understanding the second issue correct. You paid for a second order and added the validation charge when you placed the order, or did you get an e-mail asking to add it later? In the first case when you paid for it right away you won't get a separate ticket about it. It's only showing on your order confirmation, not on the ticket.

I have received an email to pay the E-verficiation for my photo shoot. But the link is not working. It is said the promotional code is not working. Also I have paid another order with E-verification but I have not received the E-verification ticket.

I've asked the office to check on the first problem. It's been reported a couple of times now, so it seems something is off.

I am not sure if I am understanding the second issue correct. You paid for a second order and added the validation charge when you placed the order, or did you get an e-mail asking to add it later? In the first case when you paid for it right away you won't get a separate ticket about it. It's only showing on your order confirmation, not on the ticket.

Thank you so much for your reply and everything! Yes, in the second order the E-Validation fee was added and I paid both at once. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I hope someone can help me.

I still get regular emails reminding me to purchase the e-ticket verification, but I already purchased it, a few days after I bought my gold ticket in February. I have the order confirmation for both in my email inbox (and in the case of the gold ticket, the ticket itself), but in my Eventbrite account I only see the e-ticket verification. This is all a bit confusing to me and I fear something might have gone wrong with my order.

I sent an email about 3 weeks ago but didn't get an answer so far, which is why I am asking here if my orders are ok or if there is a problem with it.

I hope someone can help me.

I still get regular emails reminding me to purchase the e-ticket verification, but I already purchased it, a few days after I bought my gold ticket in February. I have the order confirmation for both in my email inbox (and in the case of the gold ticket, the ticket itself), but in my Eventbrite account I only see the e-ticket verification. This is all a bit confusing to me and I fear something might have gone wrong with my order.

I sent an email about 3 weeks ago but didn't get an answer so far, which is why I am asking here if my orders are ok or if there is a problem with it.

E-Mail me your details at the address in my profile please. The two charges are linked manually, it's possible something went wrong on the way.

I've just re read this thread. The photoshooot and screening were paid with email vertification at the same time, from what I've read I think that means I won't get a email vertication ticket can you please confirm that this is correct and I don't need to worry? I don't see anything on the ticket which indicates email vertication is included.

Edited by ascendant.angel

I've received few days ago an additional ticket from Massive Event for my upgraded Platinum Pass.

Now, I'm receiving an email asking me for paying 2,50£ E-ticket validation. It can't be for my purchases as I made them months ago. What do I have to do?

• Moderators

I've received few days ago an additional ticket from Massive Event for my upgraded Platinum Pass.

Now, I'm receiving an email asking me for paying 2,50£ E-ticket validation. It can't be for my purchases as I made them months ago. What do I have to do?

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88313