Sherlocked Website Launched - Tickets on Sale Now!

Massive Events

Just a query about tickets for children - are there any discounts for event packages or are the children discounts only available on the day/weekend passes. Thanks

Only on day and weekend tickets I'm afraid as the packages have the same value for children as they do for an adult.

Thought so, but worth asking before I buy! Many thanks

Just purchased a Platinum ticket I refuse to miss out on anything and this seemed like the best way to guarantee I'd get all the autos/photos I wanted I've been saving for this event since I first heard about it and I tend to only spend my money on games and cons/events like this anyway so I tend to save a bit that way lol plus I love Sherlock (I even named my cat Sherlock lol) so I thought what the hell I'll splash out the big cash and went with it xD

Only issue I have is that I can only do 1 day but that can be any of the 3 so it doesn't matter too much I guess lol

Edited by Sassy1988

With the gold package I see that you get a 'ticket to a talk with each guest on the Main Stage' - will this talk be available to purchase separately online before the event? thanks

The guests usually do solo talks, so it is tickets.

Yes, those will be available for purchase. But if you're thinking about buying a ticket and keep your children company please note that Gold Ticket holders go in before General Sale. So you and your children would not be seated together unless they wait for you.

With the gold package I see that you get a 'ticket to a talk with each guest on the Main Stage' - will this talk be available to purchase separately online before the event? thanks

Yes, those will be available for purchase. But if you're thinking about buying a ticket and keep your children company please note that Gold Ticket holders go in before General Sale. So you and your children would not be seated together unless they wait for you.

Thanks. Do you know if they will be available before the event or the price?

Thanks. Do you know if they will be available before the event or the price?

10 to 25 pounds for Man Stage talks. Talks on the second stage are free, but first come first served. As far as I know the tickets will go on sale online before the event.

Sorry folks (TooTall and Queen Sindel ,you are doing a great job by the way), a couple more questions if I may:

1. After we have picked up our gold registration packs on Friday, so we know who our 5 assigned autographs are going to be, will we be able to buy additional autographs for other guests on the Friday night ? If so, will these be available for purchase with cash only, or will there be a card facility ?

2. In regard to purchasing the extra autographs , will this be the same set up as at DST ? I only ask because this didn't work particularly well as involved queueing three times, once to buy your autograph ticket, once to buy your 10x8 and then once in the actual queue for the guest. I'm thinking time will be at a premium, particularly if there are up to 15 guests attending all of which you are entitled to photoshoots for and stage talks etc. Basically, I'm wondering how realistic it will be to do all of this over effectively two days and I'm hoping that the set up will be more akin to an LFCC for example, where you do everything in one hit, with payment for auto, pictures and the queue all being in once place.

Many Thanks

GG

Sorry folks (TooTall and Queen Sindel ,you are doing a great job by the way), a couple more questions if I may:

1. After we have picked up our gold registration packs on Friday, so we know who our 5 assigned autographs are going to be, will we be able to buy additional autographs for other guests on the Friday night ? If so, will these be available for purchase with cash only, or will there be a card facility ?

2. In regard to purchasing the extra autographs , will this be the same set up as at DST ? I only ask because this didn't work particularly well as involved queueing three times, once to buy your autograph ticket, once to buy your 10x8 and then once in the actual queue for the guest. I'm thinking time will be at a premium, particularly if there are up to 15 guests attending all of which you are entitled to photoshoots for and stage talks etc. Basically, I'm wondering how realistic it will be to do all of this over effectively two days and I'm hoping that the set up will be more akin to an LFCC for example, where you do everything in one hit, with payment for auto, pictures and the queue all being in once place.

Many Thanks

GG

This has been answered a couple of times. ;)

Autographs are on sale on the day only and are not presold. So no sales on Friday.

The token system from DSTL will NOT be in use.

And this is from the FAQ on the website regarding payments:

What ways can I pay for an autograph?

Cash - You pay the crew member at the guests’ desk.

Credit Card - You can pay for autographs by credit card at the photo shoot/ credit card sales desk. You will be buying show vouchers. These are not guest specific and come is various denominations (£5, £10, £20). You then use these vouchers like cash at the autograph desk.

• Like 1

Quick question - and it's always my first question - if we buy an entry ticket now but are then selected to crew for that day, can we get the entry ticket reimbursed?

Thanks in advance!!

This looks like it's going to be awesome Showmasters - thanks a million! :clap::thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

Quick question - and it's always my first question - if we buy an entry ticket now but are then selected to crew for that day, can we get the entry ticket reimbursed?

Thanks in advance!!

This looks like it's going to be awesome Showmasters - thanks a million! :clap::thumbup:

Check your email ;)

Thanks in advance!!

Check your email ;)

I read it again and I'm obviously still missing something! :no:

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks in advance!!

Check your email ;)

You should have received an email to the email address you registered on the forum inviting you to the crew facebook page?

Thanks in advance!!

Check your email ;)

You should have received an email to the email address you registered on the forum inviting you to the crew facebook page?

Yes I did receive that but when I accepted it told me I needed to wait to be approved even though I'd been invited. So I don't have access to the Facebook page yet. I'll wait for access and check on there then.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks in advance!!

Check your email ;)

Yes I did receive that but when I accepted it told me I needed to wait to be approved even though I'd been invited. So I don't have access to the Facebook page yet. I'll wait for access and check on there then.

Sorted :thumbup:

• Like 1

Couple of other quick questions, sorry, but if I was to get silver can you say yet whether the five photos will be some of the non-acting guests too as (I mean this as nicely as possible) I'm not really too fussed at having my pic with them and would prefer it to be the actual actors from the show or am I better off getting a weekend ticket and buying separate photos also are the rest of the guests photos going to be limited a la BC or will they not run out??

Thank you so much 😃

Couple of other quick questions, sorry, but if I was to get silver can you say yet whether the five photos will be some of the non-acting guests too as (I mean this as nicely as possible) I'm not really too fussed at having my pic with them and would prefer it to be the actual actors from the show or am I better off getting a weekend ticket and buying separate photos also are the rest of the guests photos going to be limited a la BC or will they not run out??

Thank you so much

They are randomly assigned and as the non-acting guests are doing photos too it is possible that you would receive pictures with them too.

All photo tickets will come to an end eventually, there's always limited numbers being sold. It's just that most of the time those numbers are not reached. This time though I would personally expect most photosessions to sell out.

Hello, yes, I have a question, too. My sister has a weekend ticket (she is not interested in the autograph sessions or photoshoots) and she really wants to visit as many talks as possible. Will she be able to buy tickets to all the talks? Or are there any talks with options for package holders only? How about the screenings? Any prices on talks and/or screenings yet?

Thanks!

Hello, yes, I have a question, too. My sister has a weekend ticket (she is not interested in the autograph sessions or photoshoots) and she really wants to visit as many talks as possible. Will she be able to buy tickets to all the talks? Or are there any talks with options for package holders only? How about the screenings? Any prices on talks and/or screenings yet?

Thanks!

Yes, she can buy extra tickets. No, prices have not been announced yet. These prices won't be known until the guest list has been confirmed.

For the life of me I can't find who asked about the pre-assigned autographs, so forgive me if I reply without quote.

You'll find out about your pre-assigned autographs on the day, they are in your reg pack. Autographs won't be sold in advance, so you can still decide which extras you want to buy should you need/want any.

I'm going to jump on the question bandwagon . I have a platinum ticket - say a new guest is announced that is my absolute fave and they are doing both days. I would likely want a photo on both days (I prefer photos to autos). Will the platinum photo shoots be on a specific day or are am I able to buy the extra photo shoot for whichever day as the photo included with the platinum is non day specific? If they are non day specific i'd be aiming to get my photos and autos on the Sunday as Saturday is likely going to be busier so to reduce stress avoid the busier guests on the busier day :)

You can buy extra tickets and with Platinum you'd get priorities both days. Regarding specific day assignments I have to get back to you.

Would be really grateful if you would help - I am planning to buy two gold tickets for my children and I am uncertain about which one to buy for me. To help would you please confirm:

1. If I bought a weekend ticket can I join my children in their queue for photos (I understand they would get a photo with all the guests) as wouldn't want to leave them

2. If I opt for gold ticket myself can I let my children have my photo opportunity instead of me (it would mean far more to them than me!)

Many thanks....

Yes, you can stay in line with them to a certain point but you won't be able to go in the photo room with them, you'd have to wait at the exit. They'll really be out of your sight only for a couple of minutes.

Sorry, but the photos coming with the packages can't be transferred. Also just to confirm (you seem to be aware of this as you say you plan to buy two Gold Tickets, so this is for other attendees mainly): each person on the photo will need a photo ticket.

And please don't apologize for asking questions, that's what we're here for. :smile: It's just so many very specific ones at the moment, it takes a while to compile all answers.

Could I ask for a follow up on whether the gold/platinum package photo tickets are specific to a certain day/time slot? And if so is it possible to change them?

Thanks for answering my previous questions too!