Autographs?

Just got a quick question as new to all this!

If I want a autographmfroma guest and it's for example £25 so I buy the ticket thingy now! Does that only entitle me to go up and get it......if my husband wants to go up as well but we just want a autograph to share do u have to pay another £25

Thanks

Just got a quick question as new to all this!

If I want a autographmfroma guest and it's for example £25 so I buy the ticket thingy now! Does that only entitle me to go up and get it......if my husband wants to go up as well but we just want a autograph to share do u have to pay another £25

Thanks

You can only buy autographs at the show, you can't pre-buy them. You can only do that with photos (or as part of the Diamond packages, which are only for certain guests) Although you could do a send in but that's mainly for people who can't make the show and you wouldn't get to meet the guest or be there when your item is signed.

Edited by Wrong Name

i have walked up to a table with my friend before. if you just want 1 autograph between you then you just pay for 1 although id say if you want 1 between you then you prob wont be able to get it personalized because they usuely only personalize to 1 person per payment. if you want both your names or 1 each then you pay for each. but like wrong name says you may have to wait till the convention to buy the autograph.

Edited by stargate geek emily

• Moderators

i have walked up to a table with my friend before. if you just want 1 autograph between you then you just pay for 1 although id say if you want 1 between you then you prob wont be able to get it personalized because they usuely only personalize to 1 person per payment. if you want both your names or 1 each then you pay for each. but like wrong name says you may have to wait till the convention to buy the autograph.

If you just want 1 autograph then you only pay once. Every guest I've ever taken cash for or sat beside and looked after at one of these events has (if they have been personalising at all) been happy to write more than one name on a single autograph for no extra cost...

If a guest is on the virtual queue system however you WILL need a numbered queue ticket each to join the queue. (These are free and only used for queue management.)

• 2 months later...

If the guest has a virtual queue you will both need a ticket, but once you are up there it's normally fine to get an auto personalised to more than one person. When I have been with my boys, we've had some Doctor Who ones personalised to all three of us on one photo. The only other point to note is that sometimes for very busy guests they stop personalisations so as to get everyone through the queue, but you can't really check this until the day.

Regarding the virtual queue, if for example I have ticket 201, but am busy at a photo shoot and they are then seeing numbers 250-300 will my number still be valid, or will the opportunity have passed?

As long as your number has been called, you'll be able to join the queue whenever YOU'RE ready.

Regarding the virtual queue, if for example I have ticket 201, but am busy at a photo shoot and they are then seeing numbers 250-300 will my number still be valid, or will the opportunity have passed?

The other thing to note is just because you have been issued a VQ isn't a guarantee that you will get an autograph, for example if the guest goes home at ticket 55 and you're 56.

The other thing to note is just because you have been issued a VQ isn't a guarantee that you will get an autograph, for example if the guest goes home at ticket 55 and you're 56.

A better example would be "goes home after tickets up to 100 have been called and you're 101". Within the batches called numbers are not sorted. Plus take into account that you can go any time after your number has been called. So technically 56 can be seen before 55.

A better example would be "goes home after tickets up to 100 have been called and you're 101". Within the batches called numbers are not sorted. Plus take into account that you can go any time after your number has been called. So technically 56 can be seen before 55.

I was just using two adjacent numbers at random :)

btw did you see your e-mail?