Official Company Stalls?

mflowers

Hey Everyone,

Well obviously LFCC is getting super big now, so do you think or would you like to see more involvement from the actual companies that work on films, in the big US cons you get WETA, Marvel etc.) running stalls advertising their stuff, and the likes.

Do you think we will start to see official film companies etc.) appearing and would you like to see any in particular?

• Like 1

From what I've seen at more corporate shows they'd probably want better promotion on the event website and more detailed floor plans for customers laying out where their stalls are, an advert in free show guides, that sort of thing.

There's less point them being there if you don't know they are there until you get inside the door.

I agree, Weta would be great! With all the making of documentaries that come with the extended editions of LOTR and the Hobbit, I feel the crew are as big celebrities as the cast! I'd love it if Richard Taylor would come over! (and obviously Peter Jackson!)

I Totaly agree. Id LOVE to meet PJ or Richard or even Andy Serkis. Im a big ringer fan and meeting people from wetta would be as good as meeting the stars of the movie.

• Like 1

Hopefully Showmasters can look into this if they have not yet :D

I think and I'm sure many others do to that it would be a great aspect and success for the show.

I totaly agree. If showmaster could get even someone like lego to come i think it would be a big step towards UK becoming as big a sucess as ammerica when it comes to cons. i think that in the last year or two showmaster/uk have really been making a step towards becoming a big player when it comes to cons. Getting huge stars like stan lee, changing to pre-buying tickets only. if we can start getting realy big stalls we will be making a huge leap towards being able to draw in more people from accross the world.