Claim to Fame

leatherface

i was on the front page of a local paper wen i was 7, then on the 3rd pager wen i was 15, then a few other times n mst recently a 2page spread about me being on mastermind

i was on bbc mastermind

John humphrys mentioned me in an interview on the radio (not by name but u cud tell it was about me)

i went on Distraction

I met rupert grint in scotlnad and he's so adorable! n his dad is sound

my mums mate used to live next door to micheal owen

erm, oooh yeh, apparently in a recent interview on Richard n Judy, Jimmy Carr talked about how they arent allowed to use mouse traps on distraction anymore coz one girl broke her fingers- that girl wud be me lol

cant think of anything else now lol

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was on bbc mastermind

i went on Distraction

erm, oooh yeh, apparently in a recent interview on Richard n Judy, Jimmy Carr talked about how they arent allowed to use mouse traps on distraction anymore coz one girl broke her fingers- that girl wud be me lol

I saw all of them! Was that really you who broke your fingers? I was thinking it was you because you lost that first round, aww hun *hugs*

My uncle owns the company that made the computer game Worms (Team 17)

My mate at work's Dad is Jay Kay's gardener and he's promised to take me over and I can look at his cars (thought I'd offer him a drive of my car if I could have a drive of one of his)

Have met Jay Kay in a Thai restaurant - he was picking up a takeaway

Years ago when Vamps was a baby I worked for the Guiness family and I've cooked for Alan Whicker and someone called Lady Diana Spencer who lived up the road

This here Lady Diana tickled Vamps under the chin and said what a lovely baby she was

I've sat in a pub drinking with Irving Welsh (he wrote Trainspotting)

My other half had a punk band called The Sore Willies and they once supported UK Decay

My mate used to be publicist to the Rolling Stones and is still buddies with Keith Richards

Same mate started up David Bowie's fan club, has worked with the Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Ramones & loads of other punk bands

Me and my other half used to put on gigs for local bands and one of the bands was a then unknown Supergrass

Then we started a record label and famous people who have one of our releases is Ozzy Osbourne, Mark Lamarr, Phil Jupitus and our very own Jason Voorhees

I've had phone calls from Woman magazine and some Sunday paper supplement (forgotten which paper though) who were doing features on unusual weddings and wanted to feature mine cos it was a Goth wedding but I said I wasn't interested. It was bad enough being in the local paper

Oh just remembered some more.

My english teacher last year was in the same class at uni as Colin Firth.

and Oh! when I was about 8years old, spent the day with Saracen the Gladiator as he was opening a new part of a leisure centre and my family had to drive him about and keep him company, nice chap, tall but nice.... :blush:

Edited by Zimbing

oohoohooh *remembers*

i live in silverstone!! haha yeh... and jenson button is going to be staying at the hotel im getting a job at for the GP... and lulu

and a few years ago i was in the audience for record breakers cuz they filmed it at the circuit and right at the end of the show in the credits was me on the screen clapping and wearing a record breakers tshirt..... haha

Opps, just thinking of Eastenders LOL, I served Adam Woodyatt (Ian Beale) in the jewellery shop I used to work, I sent his watch away for repair, he said he wanted it back ASAPas he didnt want to borrow a fake Rolex from work! LMAO! :D

*faceplams*

omg.

I forgot my best claim to fame.

My housemate went to the same school as Dom Monaghan.... My housemate's boyfriend on the other hand fancies Dom's brother (so does Ste my old housemate - Ste is gay, yes). And taunted me all weekend with Doms home address and Phone number, not to mention his mobile number.

So long to short, my mates BF is mates with Dom!

*faceplams*

omg.

I forgot my best claim to fame.

My housemate went to the same school as Dom Monaghan.... My housemate's boyfriend on the other hand fancies Dom's brother (so does Ste my old housemate - Ste is gay, yes). And taunted me all weekend with Doms home address and Phone number, not to mention his mobile number.

So long to short, my mates BF is mates with Dom!

*stomps her foot*

SHE ALWAYS UP STAGES ME!! :P

Opps, just thinking of Eastenders LOL, I served Adam Woodyatt (Ian Beale) in the jewellery shop I used to work, I sent his watch away for repair, he said he wanted it back ASAPas he didnt want to borrow a fake Rolex from work! LMAO! :P

I've looked after Adam Woodyatt's children. (His really ones's AND the children that play Ian's children in Eastenders).

Ok how bout these for so near yet so far?

When I worked at Marshall Amps we had rock stars tour round the factory. Including Motorhead, Muse and Papa Roach

One problem I was off for both Muse and Motorhead so I kinda missed out

Years before that my mate Tony stepped on Slash's foot and Slash apologised for not seeing him!

Well .... hmmm famous ppl i know .... OH YEAH!!! I Know of one - it becomes so every day that i forgot! lol Well my husband has been in quite a few little roles in films! Some film about Pirates, erm ... another one he played soldier and he was in this other really wierd one with some short guys, a hairy guy, a king and erm a magician fella.

Anyway i was thinking of dumping him now cause hes just tooOOoo pretty ....

......................... *snort* ..... *scratch* ..... *yawn* ...*headbutts monitor* ..... Awwww crap - have i beeen sleep posting again?!?! *sigh* It was all a dream *cry*

OOOHHHH.

Well I have Met Michael Schumacher, which I am quite proud of, cos I think he is ace.

Been on tv twice, once on Trisha, and once on TV mail.

My uncles best mate (years ago) was Adam Ant, who I knew as a kid.

Erm can't think of anything else decent at the moment, will have a think about that one.

Hehe

Screaming Lord Sutch gave me money (forged lol)

Jason Donovan has vomited on my shoes.

My mum beat Alex Higgins at snooker

I met Orli and he said I had a fat spam

I've met the guy from Biggles and he was drunk.

I met Julian Mahon (from Charmed) and he asked me to be a bridesmaid for him, luckily I could'nt make it cause I had no passport, he married Dannii Minogue...and the other bridesmaid! Phew!

I nearly punched Gary Numan, but the miserable git gave me his autograph instead and introduced me to his wife.

I've had a cup of tea and a fag with Nick Cave and I know where he lives Muwahahaha

I've spoken to Obi on MSN!!!!!!!

I was at the infamous Top Trumps game, and won!

I've led a lousy life lol...........