CSI/CSI Miami

torres

38 members have voted

1. 1. CSI/CSI Miami

• CSI
    • CSI Miami

LV still rocks....but i have to admit im starting to love NY (but it will never replace LV)! 

only problem is i can never remember the characters names in NY...macs the only one i can always remember  :angry:

That's odd, I could have written this :pyth:

Basically I agree with what torres said :D

great minds..all i have to say lol

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
LV still rocks....but i have to admit im starting to love NY (but it will never replace LV)! 

only problem is i can never remember the characters names in NY...macs the only one i can always remember  :D

That's odd, I could have written this :rolleyes:

Basically I agree with what torres said :D

great minds..all i have to say lol

Indeed :D

The original got my vote. I'm a fairly new fan of the show, having only started to watch it this past month but have almost seen 2 seasons so far - 2 and 5. I've only seen one episode of CSI:Miami as well as their introduction on the Vegas one, so maybe I should give it more of a chance, but it just didn't interest me. I think the main reason is that I didn't find any of the main characters on Miami appealing yet on CSI there's not one main character I don't like, not to mention the fact that no one compares to Grisson. :o

Edited by Evil_Faith

only problem is i can never remember the characters names in NY...macs the only one i can always remember  :pyth:

That's odd, I could have written this :angel:

Basically I agree with what torres said :lol:

Couldn't've put it better. NY is getting better, the character progression is starting to get more interesting, especially the young guy from the wrong side of the tracks (whatever he's called).

But it can't beat the stories of Sarah, Gris and Catherine, CSI LV is definitely the most engaging.

welcome Nebitt!!

to the rest of ya, you might know this guy as Al, aka Too Tall's best mate and "shadow" at events ^_^:wub:

only kidding dude! nice to have ya! :pyth:

now if you could just post in 3 iccle threads for me.... :lol:

CSI guest begging roll call thread

CSI forum begging (poll)

CSI fans: we NEED our own section

and that goes for the rest of ya too :wub:

:D

Luv sah xx

only problem is i can never remember the characters names in NY...macs the only one i can always remember  :wub:

That's odd, I could have written this :uhoh:

Basically I agree with what torres said ^_^

Couldn't've put it better. NY is getting better, the character progression is starting to get more interesting, especially the young guy from the wrong side of the tracks (whatever he's called).

But it can't beat the stories of Sarah, Gris and Catherine, CSI LV is definitely the most engaging.

I'm having the same effect with Miami.

I felt only Horatio was believable and his was the only character I liked, but the more I watch it, the more Calleigh is growing on me.

She does still have this high pitched irritating, 100mph voice, but I like how she is the expert with weapons and ammo...it makes a welcome change for a woman to be top of this particular field, when we usually see guys in these kind of roles.

Alexx still kind of creeps me out, and the others still pale into insignificance....but I still watch it :P

DISCLAIMER: Vegas will always be the best ;)

only problem is i can never remember the characters names in NY...macs the only one i can always remember   :blush:

That's odd, I could have written this :frankie:

Basically I agree with what torres said :yoda:

ive never had so many people agree with what ive said b4...well 2 anyway :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've still only seen the first half of season 1 of Miami, as opposed to all of LV and most of NY :WAVE:

Now I would have seen the rest of season 1..only the boxed set I ordered over a MONTH ago STILL hasnt been sent out, and has been changing between 'processing' ' out of stock' and 'on order with supplier' the whole time :unsure::drunk:

I can get Miami 2.1 for £10.99 if I order before C9 (offers on till the 30th) but cant decide if to go for it or not having not actually seen much of that show :angry:

• 2 weeks later...