How long time to get tickets ?

I bought all My tickets 8/6 and I can Only see that they are "viewed" When I check My account :( I live in Sweden and I know it can take some time with the mail and so :( I have e mailed support , and I get the answer that they Will send it this week , last week , I got the same answer, so I'm a little bit worked :(

Have you clicked on the order number itself, all my orders say viewed but if go into it there is pdf file link that will give you a rough dispatch date :)

Thanks for that ! Hmmm dispatch says the 12th ,now i'm even more worried :-)

Hi quick question, i ordered early bird ticket which i have. ten days later i ordered a TJ Thyme photo. no after looking at my emails i only have the worldpay email stating the money to showmasters and what i have paid. I have not got a confirmation email like the other order of tickets. Is this right?

• Moderators

The ticket will be posted yes. In the event that something goes wrong and it doesn't turn up, then the worldpay transaction and SM order confirmation emails can show proof of your order and payment.

Edited by etmuse

I have a dispatch date of the 30th of this month

Me to. But the order before had dispatch date 9/6 I got that on the 10th. I live in Sweden. So hopefully 30/6 will mean i have my things one weekend before the event.

Same here..ordered tickets 3 days ago but the dispatch date is for next week....my previous set were ordered 13th and has a dispatch date of the 27th...a little confusing lol.

The ticket will be posted yes. In the event that something goes wrong and it doesn't turn up, then the worldpay transaction and SM order confirmation emails can show proof of your order and payment.

So my last order which contained photoshoots and gift vouchers, if something goes wrong I will be able to get theese during the event? (hopefully they will arrive in good time)