Charlie Higson question..

Sorry if this has been covered, i just wondered if anyone knows if he will be signing things other then his books? Ive not read his books but am a big fan of his comedy work ever since i first saw him perform with vic reeves and bob mortimer, so id love to get a fast show picture signed....if i can find one anyway...cant seem to find any 8x10 fast show pics.

Have got a few questions re: Charlie Higson. Do we have to buy books from the show in order to get a book signed or do we pay a fee for Charlie to sign previously purchased books? Are authors normally on a VQ system? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

• Like 1

Yeah im going to try find some fast show publicity shots to take if i can. id rather have a photo signed then the dvd if possible but if i cant find a photo ill take the dvd booklet from the special edition boxset.

Your best bet would be to take something along just in case. I'm sure he would though.

AHAHA,,DARKNESS..black as your soul...

I know that most things would be ok... But don't put anything black in front of him, ya hear me? BLACK! BLACK! BLACK!

Id like to know this too...although i think authors and artists are genereally open tables so you just go upto them. i think its just the actors etc that have virtual tickets...not 100% sure though so might double check

Have got a few questions re: Charlie Higson. Do we have to buy books from the show in order to get a book signed or do we pay a fee for Charlie to sign previously purchased books? Are authors normally on a VQ system? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i shall have to get the black out yes black and dark and black. They tap at my windows with tiny poles. What's for tea tonight mother? Maggots on toast? They cast my soul into a sea of shadows. Where shall we have tea tonight mother? On fathers grave? We crawl on our knees towards our doom. Black black aarrgh the woe and despair....

• Like 1

I read the update, especially about them only signing things they are the creator of..so just to clarify, charlie higson WILL sign the fast show book that i bring, along with maybe thedvd and a 8x10 photo?? i dont HAVE to buy one of his books on the day in order to get an autograph?

Yeah ill be taking the book, shame if that would be true about photos or dvds though, i wouldnt see why not if its something related to them or they created

The Fast Show book is definitely ok. The DVDs/8x10s are probably pushing it.