Elijah wood for c6

Charisma

I would ove to see Elijah come back, preferably to Collectormania but if not, to LFACC. So my vote is: B):P:D:P

*Conveniently ignores the comments just above :P *

How do you know he's not coming back?

I don't think anyone knows if that is true except the SMs, do they? :help:

Edited by Spike's dream date

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know he's not coming back?

I don't think anyone knows if that is true except the SMs, do they? :lol:

I'm a genius, I can see into the future...I therefore, know

:lol::lol:

:P:wub: Ooooohhh........is he coming then, Mystic Tash?? :D:lol::P

MAYBE not c6...but maybeeee *Peers into crystal ball* another show!? Somewhere in the world...E...the letter E...En...nope, it's gone, sorry!

dufresne, now why you gotta go and say something like that huh? You know that a LOTR/Elijah fan is going to argue back.. & you're doing it on purpose.. that's how these big arguements start & that's why threads like this get deleted.. which there should be no need.. & you say we should just go and post in like the LOTR forum.. but it's alright for you & others to start threads about Red Dwarf and all that..

So can you guys stop making these little comments.. we don't make little comments about the stuff you're obssessed with.. What gives you the right? And I'll say it time & time again... just like plenty others stop making this stupid bloody comments...! Thanks... and you're saying get over this Elijah Wood "crap" Why don't you get over this Red Dwarf crap? Oh but I forgot you're an exception aren't you.. it's alright for you..

Oh and what's wrong with not wanting the hobbits to go? It's not impossible.. nothing is impossible.. Go check out that adidas advert...

FG x X x

1. Get off my case !

2. Grow up !

3. It's my opinion and i am entitled to it !

4. Show me ONE bloody thread that I have started in C5 about RD ?!?!?!? There are none, and even if there WAS, RD does not have it's own section like LOTBR does !!

People should be allowed talk about who they want to see at conventions! It's not harming anyone! The title of the thread clearly states that it's about people wanting Elijah at C6, if you're not interested in him, don't click on the thread!

1. Get off my case !<< Why should I? You started it..

2. Grow up !<< Or not!

3. It's my opinion and i am entitled to it !<< Yeah, you might be entitled to it but it doesn't mean you have to say it does it?

4. Show me ONE bloody thread that I have started in C5 about RD ?!?!?!? There are none, and even if there WAS, RD does not have it's own section like LOTBR does !!<< and I meant.. if you start a RD thread it'll be alright wouldn't it? The people who aren't fans of it won't go in ther & comment on whether it's crap & stuff like that.. & Hey is it my fault that there's a LOTR section? It just seems that LOTR is more popular at the moment.. I'm not gonna waste my time posting to an un-considerate person.... Done!!

and yes to the above post ^^ (Merry Madam)

:D:huh::P:huh:

Hmmmmmmmmm *hands out happy pills* :D:lol::D:lol::D

Quit arguing, Dufresne mate...................chill out huns!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo I is happy and i have no idea why, but anyways Elijah, hell yeah why not.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr why do I have visions of Dufresne sat at his pooter turning red with anger LOL, hehehe you crack me up mate!!!!!!!!!!

Vamps

xXx

dufresne, im not gunna have a go at ya, but as you are entitled to your opinion, so we are to ours. Merry Madam's got a point, if you arent interested in Elijah, why read and post on this thread? Also, please don't assume that all Elijah fans are 16. Im 21 and im not about to hurl abuse at you just cuz ur opinion differs from mine. Telling ppl to grow up and posting like you did in the first place doesnt do yourself any favours. Just be glad this isnt the EWFN, ooohh would you be in trouble!

But not as much as The Thing. apptly named. I think it is you that needs to grow up. Your post does nothing but illustrate how immature you are and provokes others. This is a thread obviously used by us Elijah fans so you just show yourself up as asking for trouble.

btw i vote :o ELIJAH ALL THE WAY! :lol:

Oh, I think there is something in the water. I have just read a book by Tess Garritsen called Bloodstream, Its about these little worms that is making everyone crazy and violent towards each other. I am now thinking the forum is being attacked by these worms. Chill everyone!!!

I personally loved C4 and all the mayhem, but if Lij does not come back, I can understand peoples frustration. I can also understand why peeps are getting so pissed off with the LOTR thing. It does get a little bit overbearing, and not everyone has to love the film.

Just try to be nice to one another, cos its starting to get a bit childish, and is putting me off coming on to it.

Dufresne

There was no need for that. I for one am 19 and I don't go around screaming. All you had to say was no I dont want him there. Simple as. If your gonna post stuff like that then you shouldn't be surpirsed when people get annoyed. Or where you saying it for that reason?

LOTR's fans- dont rise to it!! There is no point and its really childish!! There is no point!!

THere isnt any point in arguing!!

There isnt any point in arguing!!

The only reason I did is because I'm sick and tired of people like him posting stuff like that.. we don't do it to their interests but why should he be able to, to mine & others.. It always seems to be them posting things like that to LOTR or LOTR fans.. *pah* The forum is supposed to be used as people making new friends & talking about their interests not ripping off the actors/actresses & the movies, books, tv programs etc.. so dufresne give it a rest please posting little stupid comments like that & the same to you The Thing.... :lol:

FG x X x

Wow peeps still going on?????

Look here is a suggestion, how about you ignore Dufresne, you know he likes havgin a good argument, so just don't rise up to him, totally ignore him!!!!!!!

Dufresene huns, mate, I'll send you a chill pill via msn LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Chat soon huns xXx

Yeh I understand what Dufresene is saying, but there is more to life than just LOTR, I met him at C4 so id love for him to come back and while theres screaming and puching going on over at Elijahs queue ill be going round getting everyone elses autos.

:yoda::lol: