Elijah wood for c6

Charisma

People should be allowed talk about who they want to see at conventions! It's not harming anyone! The title of the thread clearly states that it's about people wanting Elijah at C6, if you're not interested in him, don't click on the thread!

Thanks for that. :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People should be allowed talk about who they want to see at conventions! It's not harming anyone! The title of the thread clearly states that it's about people wanting Elijah at C6, if you're not interested in him, don't click on the thread!

Thanks for that. :D

You're welcome! :lol:

i would love to meet elijah again - at c4, i didn't get a photo with him or a personalised autograph because the woman sa by him shouted at him when he started to get up. it was pretty disappointing, but hey. there's always maybe next time...

She shouted at him? Poor Elijah, & poor you! I didn't get a photo or personalisation either, well I have a photo of me standing at his table while he signed my poster but would have loved to have one beside him! Mind you, by the time I got to him his queue was so rushed I was nearly afraid to say anything to him for fear of being yelled at! Still amazing to meet him though! :lol: