Elijah wood for c6

Charisma

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woud love it if they got elijah again i went to c4 and i had a ticket but i didnt get to meet elijah i traveled a long way and was upset so i really want them to bring him back,

:borg:  yes if u want elijah back

:borg:  if u dont.

me- :lol:  :D  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Yeh me too I travelled a long way and my friend and I didn't get to meet Elijah, Dom or Sean, so come on sm please bring Elijah and other hobbits to C6!!!!!!!!

Edited by PippinsLady

Elijah Wood always gets my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine too!! And the other hobbits. I didn't really get to "meet" Elijah at C4 neither.. nor my friend Elz...... Bring Elijah back!!!!! :D

FG x X x

Edited by Frodos_Girl

What was GN little dig? Elijah doesn't seem the type to what let other people think bother him.

I really want to meet Elijah again. I did get to chat with him at C5 (I'm so lucky and greatful to show masters!) and he's so charming that I'm keen on repeating the experience.

I don't care if Elijah's at C5,C6,C7, LFACC or whatever, I just want to see him again :P:oB)

Um, I'm guessing non of us do know. I based my jugdement on invertviews and meeting him (yes I did get a chat with him).

I do not know what Elijah is like or even claim too, hense why I posted "Elijah doesn't *SEEM* the type..." rather than "Elijah *ISN'T* the type.."

Dear me... :huh:

Hmm. Undecided. I know that if Elijah went to another collectormania then i would be going on my own. After the hecticness and disappointments of C4 my friends vowed never to come if Elijah was there. :uhoh:

I didn't meet him and got annoyed at the crowds. But absolutely loved the screening with him! It was amazing.

If he ever came to another SM event again then I would prefer him to come to Lfacc.

So thats my yes-no answer. lol, how frustrating

Can we PLEASE get over this Elijah Wood CRAP !?!?!?!? All that pushing & shoving and screaming just to get a signed photo thrown at you and pushed out of the way so they could make another buccket of cash ...........

Can we PLEASE get over this Elijah Wood CRAP !?!?!?!? All that pushing & shoving and screaming just to get a signed photo thrown at you and pushed out of the way so they could make another buccket of cash ...........

well thats ur opinion i want to see elijah we'd be boring if we all felt the same way.

Maybe the elijah fans shouldnt get over it.!

well thats ur opinion i want to see elijah we'd be boring if we all felt the same way.

Maybe the elijah fans shouldnt get over it.!

I have accepted that he's not coming back - so should you ! All this obsessiveness cloggs up the forum, people going on and on and on in the COLLECTORMANIA FIVE THREAD (!!!) about those bloody hobbits.

If you lot MUST go over the same stuff time and time again, please use the guest suggestions threads or the LOTR ones !!

This is the part now where a dozen 16 year old girls post abuse at me for speaking out against "Lij" and telling me if i don't like it I should use another forum (sigh) ..........